Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a copy of the game, "Rurouni Kenshin; Meiji Kenyaku Romantan" and it plays fine on my ePSXe, but here's my problem. Since the game was never released in America, the whole game is written in Japanese. Now, it plays fine, no problem, thing is, I can't read the in-game text.

My question is a long shot, but a friend told me that there is a Japanese-to-English Translator PlugIn for the ePSXe. I personally don't think such a file exists, so I am posting the question to prove it to him.

However, if anyone can prove me wrong by posting a link to such a program, I will stand corrected. That or, if anyone has played this game and they know of a site where the translated game script exists, I’d appreciate any help I could be given. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
haha, a japanese to english translator plugin. splendid. well, as far as i know of, no such thing has ever, or will ever, exist...you could run all your text through babelfish though :p or perhaps take years of japanese in high school and college (like me...).

the only luck you'll have is if someone made a patch for it which translates it. im not gonna google for it, you can do that, but i'll bet you a shiny new nickel that no such patch exists.

cliffs notes: you're screwed; play it in japanese.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.