Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im a big fan of that series and now I want to start my music collection of that serie
so can anybody tell me a good page whit this and more contenid ^^

I searched on google and nothing suits that Im looking for

oh well
see ya

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah i have 4 music cd's, but the titles are all in japanese and i don't really know what the heck the titles are in english, maybe Ryos knows one..

·
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh yesss !!!!!!!!!
I wait for a Ryos intervention

Ryos You are my idlo :love:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Kenshin is my fav series too, first time I saw them was in REALLY poor quality fan subbed taped of jap television, intact with commercials and everything, funny to see a FF7 commercial in Jap, and there where only 2 kinds of commercials, Playstation and J-pop.

But on with the music, I know the first opening theme is called Freckles in english, I know there is a song callerd Heart of the Sword too. Think there are a whole bunch called I need to protect you, or something like that.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
But on with the music, I know the first opening theme is called Freckles in english, I know there is a song callerd Heart of the Sword too. Think there are a whole bunch called I need to protect you, or something like that.
Heart of Sword is great. I love this song. It's one of the endings from the TV series.

·
Registered
624 Posts
My favorite song is the one of the ending themes, I think "no junjou na kanjou" or something like that, but I never heared something like this from a video game or a cartoon since "the tragic prince" theme in Castlevania SOTN!! Wow, I like the super-saturated tone of the guitar, I think it's a soldano amp or a peavey 5150, shit I like that tone!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
You're better off looking in Japanese search engines or some file sharing program. The easily found tracks are basically only from Samurai X (and mostly the original OAV). It probably has something to do with the fact the series' music is on at least twelve CDs...

SadAngel: Yeah, that song's pretty good, but I prefer Heart of the Sword.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
yeah, try a file sharing program (i like morpheus). this should start u off:
1st OP: Sobakasou
1st ED: Tactics
2nd ED: Namida wa Shitteiru
6th ED: It's Gonna Rain
7th ED: 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou

...others...

This World's Corner
Parting [one of my fav ;)]
Kaoru's Love Theme
Painful Memories [another one of my fav]
Sound of Snow Falling [another fav]

etc,etc,etc
Just typing in "Kenshin" will get u a bunch.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
I wonder if i have all of those.. i really have no idea what the heck the title of the songs i've got.. i can't even use a translation program coz i don't know how to input the japanese characters.. hehe.. :D

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
I got all the good OP and ED songs right off a CD a friend brought in from Taiwan

·
Registered
624 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
You're better off looking in Japanese search engines or some file sharing program. The easily found tracks are basically only from Samurai X (and mostly the original OAV). It probably has something to do with the fact the series' music is on at least twelve CDs...

SadAngel: Yeah, that song's pretty good, but I prefer Heart of the Sword.
well, the only thing I can say, is that I hardly understand english, can you imagine japanese or chinese??? don't really know the language the song is, but I prefer to enjoy the music not the vocals, and I said, I like that crazy guitar solo!!!! but "heart of sword" is really good too!! I also like one that says at the end like "it's going to rain" or something like that!!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
I wonder if i have all of those.. i really have no idea what the heck the title of the songs i've got.. i can't even use a translation program coz i don't know how to input the japanese characters.. hehe.. :D
If you got the best of track like I'd suggested, it definitely has those on there. :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
SadAngel: I understand next to no Japanese, but that doesn't prevent me from enjoying the songs (maybe the fact I don't know what they're saying is a major part of why I like them in the first place).

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
SadAngel: I understand next to no Japanese, but that doesn't prevent me from enjoying the songs (maybe the fact I don't know what they're saying is a major part of why I like them in the first place).
Good point. Does anyone know what the hell "I am the eggman" means? Didn't think so, but it's still a good song.

·
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
buuuu....
so no webpages...
:cry::cry::cry:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I really like "Namida wa Shitteiru" and "Kimi ni Fureru Dakede", as well as that L'arc song "4th Avenue Cafe"

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I always liked the soundtrack of the latter half of the 24 Love Hina episodes... the music for the first 11 was just dumb and poppy, but for some reason ep #12 gets a nice string-based soundtrack that really adds to it... every ep after that one is treated the same, with great effect. I wonder why they didn't have it like that in first 11? Oh well.

OK, I just reread that, and it makes no sense. But it's midnight and I woke up 18 hours ago with 6 hours of sleep, so it's excusable :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
That would be the Sakura Saku orchestra version. it's really nice, that one sung at the tanabata festival. :) I never realized Kitsune had a nice singing voice. :p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
There really are no good sites, and even if there were, I couldn't mention them for the same reason we can't mention rom sites, etc.
Rurouni Kenshin Discography

then, after getting the title of the song you want, search for it on Morpheus or Audiogalaxy or WinMX. It's not that hard to find....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts