Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm, tonight on my trip to the mall/bookstore I walked into the bookstore and see a very cute chick riding the escalator down, I watch her and she glances and sees me. She looks away and puts her leg up in a cute girl act. Wearing a dress that tightly covers her chest, doesnt cover her back and barely gets her butt covered. I'm thinking *CUTE* *NICE*, she steps off a few feet before I get on the up one and gives me a smirk and a quick "hi" as we pass. I'm like huh does she know me? And as I go up the escalator I look back and squint my eyes at her like im trying to remember her (she's looking), and I look away just after my eyes go wide. I was thinking, "oh ****, thats that skinny mushroom doing, tree-hugging, hippie chick that I sat next to in my 10th grade chem class (that was 7 yrs ago and uh puberty has been nice since ^^;)" it was all I could do not to get a hard-on on my trip up the escalator with the glass panels. I ended up not approaching as, when I left the bathroom I saw her with another guy :/ oh well it was nice to see her reaction :)...I also ran into 3 other people from school that I hadnt seen in almost as long.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Heh, maury povich does that every so often "You made fun of me when I was ugly!! Now im a whore and need to shove your face in it!!!1" :p Sometimes its great to see some people you used to know, but other times you want to run as fast as you can. ;)

·
Banned
177 Posts
Woman's a woman..its all the same after you spread them...nothing really unique. thats my experience with all the ladies ive had..just flesh..they bleed..they crap..they pick there nose..they fart ..just like the rest :lol:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reichfuher said:
"You made fun of me when I was ugly!! Now im a whore and need to shove your face in it!!!1" :p
I have a few people like that I know...but my satisfaction will be silent with no words for them just blank face :).

The Aviator said:
Woman's a woman..its all the same after you spread them...nothing really unique. thats my experience with all the ladies ive had..just flesh..they bleed..they crap..they pick there nose..they fart ..just like the rest :lol:
eh, I dont know about that...you should see some of teh ladies i've met and lost sleep over.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
That happened to me. It was my Ex girlfriend and I havn't seen her in 2 years (she moved) and finally one day she came to my school visiting some of her friends. Someone told me she was here so I went to see her, and did she ever look crappy. She used to look good, but not anymore :p I just wanted to laugh in her face :D Meh, she was a ***** anyways ... Go Maury! :agree:

·
Banned
177 Posts
Unicron said:
I have a few people like that I know...but my satisfaction will be silent with no words for them just blank face :).

eh, I dont know about that...you should see some of teh ladies i've met and lost sleep over.

well, i know what you mean its just that during my days if i see a lady whom i cant have or shouldnt drool over aka im married lol.. i just picture them taking a dump. sounds harsh but id rather not want them than waste 99% of my brain cycles on them hehe :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Seriously ... Ewww ...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Reichfuher said:
Sometimes its great to see some people you used to know, but other times you want to run as fast as you can. ;)
or a killer beast weakes up inside you :evil:

·
Registered
287 Posts
The Aviator said:
That is very untrue.... some are way looser then others :thumb:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Unicron said:
she steps off a few feet before I get on the up one and gives me a smirk and a quick "hi" as we pass. I'm like huh does she know me?
LMAO. Where I'm from, people often say "hi" on the street. It's somewhat amusing when people react like you do though, and less amusing when some people are so shy that they look down to their feet. Ofcourse, I walk my dog 3 to 4 times a day, so I do this very often.

I especially like saying "hi" very enthusiastically to girls that pass me on a bike. They're often like "OMGWTFBBQ!!1 Who is that!?".. :rotflmao:Others just smile/laugh and say "hi" back. :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Luckily for me I haven't met anyone past the formal looks so I don't have to worry about not recognizing people as I didn't know them on the first place... I like to say "hey" to (unknown) cute girls though...

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
Once in my college, a person went up to me and goes "Hey, you look like a classmate of mine in my primary school, is your name *real name here*?" And I was like, who the hell is this? :p Then I asked for his name, but I can't recognize it at all, lol, so I ended up smiling to him and telling good bye. :p Hell, I haven't been visitting my primary school classmates for approximately 7 years, it is weird that he can still recognize me in first place. :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Hey, now I remember another story :)

Okay so there's this other girl I knew. She moved to my town in grade 7. But at the end of grade 9 she moved away. She was pretty cool, but not the hottest girl around (hah, I sound mean) :p Anyways so, it was last year and there was a knock on my door. I answered it and this beautiful long haired girl was at the door. I'm like "Hello?" She's like "Jordon?!" (my name) I'm thinking at this point, WTF? She's like "It's me Megan!" I'm like Holy ****! She changed so much. So we ended up walking up town for about an hour catching up. It was pretty cool. :)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Razor Blade said:
Hey, now I remember another story :)

Okay so there's this other girl I knew. She moved to my town in grade 7. But at the end of grade 9 she moved away. She was pretty cool, but not the hottest girl around (hah, I sound mean) :p Anyways so, it was last year and there was a knock on my door. I answered it and this beautiful long haired girl was at the door. I'm like "Hello?" She's like "Jordon?!" (my name) I'm thinking at this point, WTF? She's like "It's me Megan!" I'm like Holy ****! She changed so much. So we ended up walking up town for about an hour catching up. It was pretty cool. :)
Nice :D she just dropped by? with no reason? :eek:nthepull bad boy Razor :nono: :evil:

anyway story of mine: camp fire with my classmates almost 3 years ago, it was to celebrate end of 3rd year in high school (one year befor last :) ) you know beer, meat, fun ect. and a unknown girl came (everyone were just like :drool: , not me because I had other things on my mind...) so the party continues and I don't know when, but we started to talk... we talked a lot and there was this thought on my mind: hey I know you from somewhere. then I asked: *name* I think we meet before, i think it was at the seeside on holiday camp. then she told me: yeah I thought about it too.

I've to add that cam was about... 7 years earlier :) and more, she was at that camp, me of course too :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts