Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I downloaded chankast (which is a piece of crap) and all the youtube videos I saw told me to download nullDC (which is awesome). I preceded todownload a few games, inlcluding Unreal Tournament, Fur Fighters (which doesn't work) and Time Stalkers (which is read as a music CD), when I realized "Hey, I have dreamcast CDs. Would they work on the emulator?" I couldn't get them to and I was wondering if I can run games straight off a cd and if not how to rip them easily to be playable (instead of wasting my download limit downloading games which don't work).

P.S. Any idea on how to get Time Stalkers to work? It's a .cdi

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
sorry mate, downloading games = piracy and piracy is against the rules.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's not illegal if your using it as a back-up, and downloading games was not in my final question.
What I was asking is how to rip my DC games to .cdi so I can play them on nullDC or if I could run them on nullDC straight from the disc drive.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
it IS illegal, read the backup laws closely. making backups from your own copies is legal, using someone elses is not.

Its like how obtaining mp3's on the internet, though you have the record is illegal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.