Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, ive created an ISO with isobuster on my harddrive, but i dont know how to run it with epsxe. There are just sooo many files!!! Please help me.

·
Registered
324 Posts
use cdrwin and make an iso with that(never figured out how to make an iso with isobuster). their should be two files when you do this the iso or bin file and the .cue file. then run the iso by loading the cue file. remember to use raw read mode when creating the iso.

;)

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
You don't even need the cue file to run isos with epsxe.. All you need is the .bin file that cdrwin makes.. Click on "run iso" in epsxe then point it to the bin file.. If the file you made is an iso then it should have an .iso extension.. The file should be pretty big too(between 300 and 700 megs), so you can't miss it..

I made a image using cdrwin which made me this file:

nameofgame.bin

Since yours may be an iso it should be like this

nameofgame.iso

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Or you can use Daemons Tools... but it's kind of complicated, just stay with the "Run ISO" option.

·
Registered
324 Posts
it was very simple(should have read a faq), but i can't seem to get a perfect copy of mmx5. Most of the music does not get copied, i tried cdrwin and iso buster(the game runs fine). music runs nice on the cd, but i can't understand why some music works and some don't on the iso i made.:mad:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
gouki - just warning ya, posting a link to that page (GameCopyWorld) can get you yelled at... I learned that the hard way :(

Also, there's no reason for music not to be copied. An ISO is a perfect copy of all the contents of the CD - basically, it's like a single file that contains every bit of information on that disc. What I'm trying to get at here is that if music's not playing, it's gotta be something with your SPU - whether it's a CD or an ISO shouldn't have any effect on music/sound, other than the fact that an ISO runs the music smoother (since it's accessing from the HD instead of the CD).

Hope all that helps :D

S

·
0 Posts
Yes, FF9 can be changed into an ISO, but each CD must be done seperately and becomes it's own ISO. Then you have to sawp the ISOs whne it is time for a CD change, just the same as if you were using CDs.
Gouki29, we would ask that you not post links to Gamecopy World since it may contain illegal stuff. You can mention the name and then let people discover it on their own. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 12 of 12 Posts