·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I choose to play it,the screen becomes black and nothing happens

In the bottom right corner of the Dolphin window,it says "Not connected"

So how can I config to play this game ?

Please help me.I'm using the revision 2666 32 bit

PS: In the Dolphin window where you choose to play the game,under the banner,company,description column it says No banner,N/A,No description.Is it because the ISO is damaged ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
This won't ever work, regardless of settings from what I can tell.

I spent the past four or five hours trying various settings and revisions:
After SVN R2138, the game will simply not boot any more.
Revisions 1500-2100 the game will run 100% perfectly emulated with decent framerates, however; after the first conversation in the game, it will not progress as it does not seem to register input of any kind(it is not frozen in any manner, you can bring up the wii menu and is playing music/animating etc).

I also attempted interpreter mode on r2138 and I could not get past the menu (took almost an hour at 1 fps).

So whatever was done between revision 2138 and revision 2219 broke the game from booting at all.
This was attempted with the US NTSC version.
If anyone has this running past the first conversation let me know.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Well it worked with olds revs, i mean the JAP version, and i tested it with Playground Rev. 11 and it worked now i mean the USA version .

EDIT : Oh i didnt see what jermore posted, its like he said . It hangs in the first conversation with an old woman .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually I got version 2630 to connect when I switched 'enable jit dynerec' off under configuration. The problem is it doesn't even go at 2 fps. I'm not sure if it's just my computer. Maybe someone else could give it a shot as I'm off to fart around with older builds and see if I can't get one of them to work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
With rev. 2913 you can disable JIT Dynarec to get through the opening video (@ 1 or 2 fps), create a save state once you have progressed past the title screen (will need to click once with the mouse to advance), switch Dynarec back on, and load the save state, and you should be at the screen where it asks to load a journal, running fine.

However, for me at this point it says to connect a nunchuk or classic controller, and I can't seem to get it to recognise either...so can't progress. But it seems to be running fine at this point.

Update: I guess this is the wiimote losing connection with save states? I can get into the game properly now with JIT Dynarec disabled, but have to re-enable it on the dirt path up to the house at the beginning, and can't progress the dialogue screens because no input is recognised after loading a save state.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.