Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I can't get my controller to rumble in epsxe. I've turned it on and tried both burutter and directx in the gamepad menu, but my controller won't rumble. I know it has rumble support, and the games I've tried do too, but it just won't work. Any help?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a Logitech Wingman Rumblepad, and I tried selecting digital/analog thing, and there is no analog option by itself.

S

·
0 Posts
Okay, the settings you want in the controller config setup box are direct x, digital/analog, big motor-constant, small motor-sine. These are what i used when I was using the exact same pad you have and they worked fine for me. Also make sure that your rumble feature is set up correctly in the control panel under Gaming options. This should, hopefully, get you up and rumbleing in no time.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
24 Posts
ew
i hate the logitech wingman pad
i'd reccomend gettin an interact axis pad
it's alot more like the psx analog controller
just no rumble

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I've found out it just seems to work in some games, but not others. Don't know why though. Also, what is the difference between the constant and sine settings? I'll try setting the small motor to sine, maybe the games I tried had only used the small motor or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts