Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EpsxE doesn't seem to like rumble/vibration very much, as soon as my controller starts vibrating epsxe freezes up, then i can unplug my controller and epsxe will begin to run fine again. How can i fix this? I got the right controller drivers, got both Controller rumble options set to Constant (though i've tried sine as well), and it still does it. It's driving me nuts, i can't play anything. My controller plugin for EspxE is pretty old, what's the best one out now? Pretty sure i had this working before under the same exact sircumstances though, i fixed it somehow before but i forgot how =p, i've tried everything i can think of, different controller drivers, different options and stuff. Can anyone give me an idea how to fix it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a pic that might help...anything i should change there?

I've tried all different settings in the Epsxe game control panel, but it keeps freezing on me. Tried a bunch of different controller drivers as well...using EspxE has been a big hassle so far =/

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems to work like 1 out of 5 times, but that obviously isn't enough because some games have a lot of dual shock kinda moments. I had it working before i had to reintsall XP a couple of weeks ago. Now it just doesn't want to work. How long until a fix comes out...2...3 years? :p - I thought they were done working on Epsxe.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone find a fix for this problem yet? I fixed it once by changing my controller drivers, but doing that now doesn't seem to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts