Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to play this but all the intro's are blank however i can hear the voices/sound in the background. There is even numorus chat text at the bottom of the video screen.

Any idea?

GSdx v0.1.15 R.1357 11.06.09
and latest beta plugins from the main pcsx2 website

Quad core @ 3ghz
GTX260 @ 710/1200 ( 186.08 )
Windows vista 64bit

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
YOU GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude... its been awhile :p.

anyway, try setting the emulator to native, or if that doesn't help try setting GSDX to software.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Omg Squall , how are you fella?... We must catch up some time on msn :D

Oh and thankyou ;)

It's working in Directx 10 software but not Hardware , however it's abit green lol

Tried other modes and it will only show up working in DX 10 , Software :(

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
It could probably be a hardware effect that isn't emulated properly yet then, or maybe theres some specific tweak or hack for it.

And yeah, lets catch up sometime. ^_^

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just one of the cases where GSdx won't show fmv in hardware rendering.
I made the F9 render switch thing for this game :p

Cool , one thing i've also noticed is if i don't view the intro movie to start game but leave it in background it runs at 60fps. If you view the screen with the movie it runs at 30fps and slow mo oO

EDIT : Oh dear the game is running at 23fps if i view it lol

EDIT 2 : Ahh if i double click the window to make it a full sized screen window it slows down to 23fps , if i double click it to make it a desktop window its back upto 45-50fps

EDIT 3 : Just heard a dog bark and i followed the noise to a building , the screen is now garbled and its running at 5fps LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you want rule of rose to be playable @50-60 fps, use ZeroGS video plugin and turn off anti-aliasing. The graphic quality is very acceptable and has no artifacts produced. This setting is also good for silent hill origins, its just on silent hill origins it's a bit darker than the usual on dark areas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.