Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having trouble in Rule of Rose with Gsdx - looks like this plugin doesn't render video in this game. I hear music of the intro, but see no picture. Also if to skip video game works perfectly at 50-60 fps. So, any idea about why I can't see the video?
P.S. With ZeroGS plugin video works fine, but fps in game abot 40-50 and graphic looks not so good.
Another thing is crashing audio. If I use speed hacks x2 or x3 with playground sound plugin sound crashes, with zero spu 0.4.6 sound jumps a lot.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
sound has a little problem with most game that run at below normal speed.
Have you tried enabling the NATIVE option in GSdx? It fixes most of the problems with graphics in it.
Speed hacks are known to cause crashes and freezes in games, thus, using speed hacks can cause compatibility issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought problems with sound is only this game bug, because MK: DA and MK:A run perfectly.
Yep, I have tried native option but all movies are same - black screen. I can hear only sound, but if skip movies game works fine.
I tried to run the game without speed hacks using gsdx, sam black screen in videos. Seems its gsdx plugin problem.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
The movie is not as important as the game is it? In my opinion, if you can play the game fine, forget about the cut scenes or movies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts