Next Generation Emulation banner

@ruantec - Metroid Morph Test!

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  -StrikE- 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi every1!

today after having a lot to do at work i just came home and didn´t wanted to work on @ES but relax and listen music... as usual i need to code or do something but i didn´t found anything to do so i got Bored lol..

and because i was bored i opened my visual studio 2008, used a Metroid Morph 3D model and created a funny app which i release now for fun and for anyone that could like it.

the app is nothing but a very simple 3D Morph player and to make it work just do this:

1. Run the app :p
2. Drag and Drop a audio file(the Morph should move).
3. Listen the song, Relax and enjoy lol.

Basic controls:

-Double Click close the app(my old habit lol)
-MediaButtons-
-Play/Pause - pauses or play the song :p
-Stop - stop the song.

simple as that... now don´t blame me just enjoy this app i created today because i was bored ;) if many people like it i could improve it at a later time :thumb:

Regards
@ruantec

See less See more
#4 ·
yeh i noteced.

it works and works well.

A good time waster when listening to music, and better than any of those (things that media players display when playing music (forgot word)) that ive seen. Somehow i didnt notice the media butions you mentioned (play/stop) but apart from that its good.

#5 ·
yeh i noteced.

it works and works well.

A good time waster when listening to music. Somehow i didnt notice the media butions you mentioned (play/stop) but apart from that its good.
what i meant with media buttons are the Play/Pause/Stop etc. available on some keyboards :thumb:

so can you see the 3D Morph model rotating on your desktop while playing the song?

#6 · (Edited)
what i meant with media buttons are the Play/Pause/Stop etc. available on some keyboards :thumb:

so can you see the 3D Morph model rotating on your desktop while playing the song?
yeh i can, id like to test alt tabing it and some games just out of interest

edit: yeh it still works afterwords.

edit: doesnt like ogg's btw.

#8 · (Edited)
yeh i can, id like to test alt tabing it and some games just out of interest

edit: yeh it still works afterwords.
Awesome!

Its good to see music players getting more involved with the music there playing (like spinning around for example) ^^.
Thanks!!! I know it doesn´t do much atm but i was just bored and got inspired by the Background DarkSamus sent me once and by this song which i was listening(and yes am a big fan of Boards of Canada):

+

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.