Votes: 4 14.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I´ve been thinking since few days about it and if you remember i started a C# course a while back.. sadly i lost lots of data and most of the course parts got lost.. i tried to bring back all the lessons but i didn´t had time to do so. but since few days am thinking to bring it back but i don´t know if people are still interested in it. the link of my previous ones is here

so what do you think?? should i bring back the C# course?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Was there not someone that saved all of them to their HDD and then offered them up for download which annoyed you as you wanted people to come your site? Maybe you should look him up? But hell yeah bring em back !

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was there not someone that saved all of them to their HDD and then offered them up for download which annoyed you as you wanted people to come your site? Maybe you should look him up? But hell yeah bring em back !
lol no it wasn´t me.... its one of @ES testers that did that but i know who you mean ;) sadly he didn´t had all the data as he stoped to do so.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Yeah but he should at least have a little more than you have so you don't have to do EVERYTHING again.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
No offense, but there are plenty of free C# courses across the internet. What would be the point of another one? The market's pretty saturated.

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No offense, but there are plenty of free C# courses across the internet. What would be the point of another one? The market's pretty saturated.
yes there are many but there´s one single problem... they do not explain things correctly.. in fact one of the best C# books i´ve seen sofar keep jumping from noobie to semi-advanced stuff and people just stay like "WTF?" and that´s why am trying to simplify things.

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
I was one taking your courses, and i must say, was pretty lost back then.

Now im taking Java classes, the basic module finish this month, and next is Java for Web.
I'm also reading Head First Java, and recommend this Series for every beginner, no matter the programming language.

I might start on C# again, now with more background info, i'll probably understand things faster. Just hope i won't mix the 2 languages ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
O yeah it was you, sorry for the accusation @ruantec

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was one taking your courses, and i must say, was pretty lost back then.

Now im taking Java classes, the basic module finish this month, and next is Java for Web.
I'm also reading Head First Java, and recommend this Series for every beginner, no matter the programming language.

I might start on C# again, now with more background info, i'll probably understand things faster. Just hope i won't mix the 2 languages ;)
i know my english isn´t the best but at least i tried to explain things as simple as possible... mmmm i think i´ll have to re-check my lessons and make a bit simplier.

O yeah it was you, sorry for the accusation @ruantec
it´s not a problem... what he did was right in someway as he thought why have a file if the forum is there? anyways it doesn´t matter now because as the poll already shows it seems like few people are still interested ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
I think people may not have experimented on their own and thus not remembered any of the early lessons so perhaps you should give homework after every lesson (like the books do) and then check it, or provide a moddel answer both in code and as a compiled program.

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think people may not have experimented on their own and thus not remembered any of the early lessons so perhaps you should give homework after every lesson (like the books do) and then check it, or provide a moddel answer both in code and as a compiled program.
sounds like an awesome idea mate :thumb: am also planning to code some silverlight stuff to provide videos and even informations about every single lesson. since silverlight is so freaking easy to code it won´t take me long :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.