Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there was this old forum i use to go to, and they had a system that allowed for RPG-like stats for all the members. It allowed you to level up and buy stuff. I dunno thought it might be cool here? since everyone is a gamer basically.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
This R Zerious forumz 4 Zerious Topics.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thiz is a seriouz question.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Yeah, but those systems are fully centered around Post count. (if its one of the basic mods)

imagine what level i'd be on compared to you.

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Squall's postaholic condition would make it unfair to everyone else on the forum. :p

Anyway, I'm not for or against the cause. I always thought that these kind of things were completely unnecessary. And boring. Definitely boring.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah not necessary. oh wellz.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
There's always the select few who can level drain :evil:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Yeah, I don't even think this needs to be discussed at the staff forums, as it's been requested before. Such a system simply won't be implemented, most don't even need a reason to spam in the first place (other than fun ;) ) so such a system will only make it worse. It simply doesn't fit the style and attitude of these forums.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.