Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can someone tell me if its there a god rpg game that works on ePSXe i have this games and all are playables
Final Fantasy 9, 8, 7
Chrono Cross
Legend Of Dragoon
Breat of Fire 4

This game is not playable
Valkire Profile

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Umm, I'm not quite sure if I follow your question here. You're wanting us to recommend some good rpgs right? Well ok, here I go:

Suikoden I & II
Chronotrigger
SaGa Frontier 2 (I like it so far, at least)
Vagrant Story

Really you'd probably be best off going to like http://www.gamefaqs.com/ and reading the user reviews of games in the rpg section and seeing what is recommended or no.

S

·
0 Posts
Some other RPGs to consider: Breath of Fire 3, Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2, Alundra, Alundra 2, Final Fantasy Anthology (FF 5 & 6), Final Fantasy Chronicles (FF 4 and Chrono Trigger), Tales of Destiny,
Koudelka, Dino Crisis, and Dino Crisis 2.
If you have any questions about these, why not follow gerbilcannon's advice and follow the link he provided. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx guys for the help and for the recommend
Yeaaaa Vagrant Story its a great game. just a little sounds problems but the grafics are realy god.

mmm i play Chrono Trigger on my snes emulator what is the difference to the psx version. better grafics?

Suikoden II and Koudelka mm i dont like this games but thx anyway

i like Dino Crisis 1 and 2 but they are action games.

i will check the others games and the ePSXe Fanatics compatibility list THX.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Don't like Suikoden 2?! Ok ok I'll let you have your own opinion. What's new in Chronotrigger for the psx is a number of fmv sequences strewn throughout the game, they're pretty nice.

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Another good one, tho it's part RPG and part strategy, is Final Fantasy Tactics. That's a fun one, and it was recently rerelased. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Also the PSX version of Chrono Trigger has some new endings and it contains tie-ins to Chrono Cross which takes place after Chrono Trigger.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well if you're going to suggest fft, I'm suggesting Tactics Ogre. Absolutely loved that game, lots of fun there. Ogre Battle is pretty fun too, though that one is definitely strategy. Probably the closest to a real time strategy game I'll ever come to actually like.

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternia (Tales of Destiny 2). These Games are great

·
Registered
425 Posts
*The Vagrant's totally unbiased opinion*

Get Vagrant Story, for the love of god get that work of sheer genuis....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
Well if you're going to suggest fft, I'm suggesting Tactics Ogre. Absolutely loved that game, lots of fun there. Ogre Battle is pretty fun too, though that one is definitely strategy. Probably the closest to a real time strategy game I'll ever come to actually like.
Also look out for Hoshigami, developed by the same team as Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre (http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2001/030701c.html and http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/psx/hoshigami/hoshigamiss.html).

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea Hoshigama looks really great thx to all
i will check all this games latter. now im playing Vagrant Story thx to gerbilcannon for the recommend.
mmm Xenogears i dont like this games but thx anyway

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Legend of Dragoons is great to bad the sound in the FMV ain't good , and the time

Zell i run Legend of Dragoons in iso mode and its run very well when i enter a battle.
maybe you are runing the game directly from the cd.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts