Next Generation Emulation banner

121 - 140 of 157 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
The latest build's are very nice, the lighting improvements has done wonders and some games feel faster too. SCV has changed quite a bit, I've uploaded some screenshots.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,145 Posts
I can confirm that Asura's Wrath glitches are almost fixed completely. Texture and lighting issues are fixed now and while there are few things not quite correct yet it looks way better now. Good job to the team.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
It's crazy to see GoW III go ingame, and already there's been effort to improve it's look. Ascension is also looking fantastic.

Heavenly Sword is a major milestone for me, it may not play the best but for a launch title it still has so much style going for it. I long for the day where it can be played without the limitations of the code holding it back to crud framerates on the PS3.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Yeah I liked that game very much.

It was a bit raw but it's excusable as you say it was a launch title.

Hyped about the progress on this emu, I might revisit some games from that console.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Great progress.

I see that the emulator is stuttering when compiling shaders, I wonder if they are implementing things like cemu devs where you can share shaders so not everybody has to compile them everytime.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've been trying to find a game surivial horror game not sure what it's called though has a VA talking throughout it, any idea guys? I thought it was Catherine at first but it's more like house of the dead in gameplay.

121 - 140 of 157 Posts