Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to be a bother again, I am new at emulation, but I was wondering if I someone could help me get Rondo of Swords to work with No$gba, becayse when I start it, says "Requires BIOS-ROM-Image to execute undef opcode exceptions" and I know it works with DeSuMe becuz I played it on DeSumE at a friends house. So um if anyone could help me please reply. Please and Thank yous.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Sorry to be a bother again, I am new at emulation, but I was wondering if I someone could help me get Rondo of Swords to work with No$gba, becayse when I start it, says "Requires BIOS-ROM-Image to execute undef opcode exceptions" and I know it works with DeSuMe becuz I played it on DeSumE at a friends house. So um if anyone could help me please reply. Please and Thank yous.
You need 3 files:
arm7.bin
arm9.bin
FIRMWARE.bin
You can get them on your DS. Dump them from your DS and put them in the same folder as NO$GBA.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um, lol I have no idea what you just said, U said 3 programs, then you lost me at dump them from your DS to No$gba, do you mean like my auctual DS, not an emulated one?

· ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
Um, lol I have no idea what you just said, U said 3 programs, then you lost me at dump them from your DS to No$gba, do you mean like my auctual DS, not an emulated one?
Those are not programs. They are files you can by dumping them from your real ds. But in any case, those files are not needed.

no$gba can run that game by itself, so use either NGZoom or No$Zoomer.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Locked for contravention of the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.