Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if there is a piece of software out there that will launch roms with the according emulator, kinda like rocknesx does it, you know a list of your roms/iso's but you have to set it up and all that, for instance......

if i want ot play a snes game all i would have to do is click on the rom and zsnes or snes9x just automatically goes into the game with out me having to open the rom through the menu like i normally would in the menu...but i want one that will...or lets see how can i word this any easier...is there any software out there that will launch a file extention without me starting up the executable, i geuss it would be a front end, but i want one that will work with any file extension...you dig???

i dont know if i can make myself any clearer :hdbash:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
For all your legally bought games you can try Delta ;) Two thumbs waaaay up! :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one more thing

mystery meat said:
i was wondering if there is a piece of software out there that will launch roms with the according emulator, kinda like rocknesx does it, you know a list of your roms/iso's but you have to set it up and all that, for instance......

if i want ot play a snes game all i would have to do is click on the rom and zsnes or snes9x just automatically goes into the game with out me having to open the rom through the menu like i normally would in the menu...but i want one that will...or lets see how can i word this any easier...is there any software out there that will launch a file extention without me starting up the executable, i geuss it would be a front end, but i want one that will work with any file extension...you dig???

i dont know if i can make myself any clearer :hdbash:
i want one that supports all file types that can be launched thru the original emulator

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
Stop being lazy and just use each respective emulator :p.... it only takes a couple of clicks to launch an emu.

Or to make it simpler just make a folder and then make subfolders for each emulator, this way you wont be looking for them all over the place.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I think there used to be something like that but only supported like 4 emulators or something. The name eludes me right now, but it wasn't really complete or anything, still buggy and whatnot. You're going to have to just launch every rom from each emulator as xRock said.

We all want a miracle program that can do this, but I guess there has to be more demand for it before some one would even attempt to make it. maybe in the future Delta by Betamax will do it all! Who knows ...

And please use the edit button next time instead of double posting ;)

·
Premium Member
8,394 Posts
Razor Blade said:
I think there used to be something like that but only supported like 4 emulators or something. The name eludes me right now, but it wasn't really complete or anything, still buggy and whatnot. You're going to have to just launch every rom from each emulator as xRock said.
it was @ruentec's Emu-Selector. He was suppose to release a new version WAY back but he kinda disappeared.... :heh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.