Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I want help on japanese games. Rockman games to be exact, Battle and chase gives me trouble with sound, in other forum someone told me about peops, I downloaded it but I dont know what to do with it. I placed it in the plugins folder...also super adventure rockman, I'll get the game soon and hope that doesn't give me trouble but if it does, What plugins or cheats do I need to get the games running with near excellent performance? Anyone has ever played a japanese game on epsxe? My next questions will be about DBZ japanese games so I hope someone is a fan of japanese game versions here. Ok, what do I do with peops??

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
are you like.....a japanese super elitist? you keep mentioning it like its super special that you actually play games in japanese. it's not the language at all...its the gametype.

anyway, keep it to one thread, eh?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like I said I'm new at this, and I really dont get your answer. Game type? What do you mean? Anyway, I tried to play a US game yesterday and it was also giving me trouble, with the sound. Is jumpy. All my games start the same, since I played the rockman game. I downloaded the epsxe again but the result was the same, the emulator was working fine until I played that japanese version of the game. If you explain to me what do you mean by game type i can tell you, I dont get it. I know about NTSC, or PAL ..anyway, when I load a save state with F3 it runs cool, my problem is if the game starts from the begining, sounds jumpy. But if I load a previous state, sound is normal. What can I do?

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
what im trying to say is, it doesnt matter that the game is in japanese, chinese, english, german, or french. it matters what type of game it is....like is it 2D? does it have prerendered BG with 3D characters? full 3D? etc. language is 100% irrelevant.

anyway, since the game is 2D, try using peops soft gpu. and if it works from save state...just use it?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes thanks, although sarcasm is not appreciated. The thing is I just have one save state, for mega man 8. I need a working save state for rockman battle and chase japan, mega man x4 US, x5 US, x6 US, and final fantasy 7 and 8, it works from save state if I saved the game before it started giving me trouble, when I save now it saves with the bad sound.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forget about the save states, just found out it doesnt work either. this is really frustrating. I dont think this problem can be solved because it doesn't make sense. I only know that the first time it started running this badly was when I played the rockman game. I thought it was because of the region, but it isnt, so the game did not cause the emulator to run badly; the problem is the emulator cause my other games now run terrible, and last week the ran perfectly. what can I do, I'm so frustrated. This is like my hobby, last week it was running perfect but now...just crap. and I have no idea what the problem is, there is no plugin that fixes the problem...is like an act of God..hehehe..... I also tried to download a previous version of the emulator, but nothing, nada. runs like crap too. whyyyy?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still here, in front of my pc trying to solve my problem, found out something. the problem with sound is triggered when a fmv sequence comes or a dialoge box...when they go away games run fine. Any ideas with this information. I really want to solve this. There has to be someone with this same problem...

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi thanks a lot, I'll try another emulator for now. Thanks everyone for the help, including hushypushy, though I still say he is too sarcastic when he posts. Anyway. Last thing, could someone direct me to the forum where it says how to configure psxeven and sspsx. Will PEC work with them, how can I cheat with that emulator?

· Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
jesustlife said:
1) though I still say he is too sarcastic when he posts.

2) could someone direct me to the forum where it says how to configure psxeven and sspsx.

3) Will PEC work with them, how can I cheat with that emulator?
1) Take it or leave it :p
2) No. It is as easy as configuring ePSXe. I put put a post on configurating them anyway. :D
3) Yes. It should have the same behaviour on other emulators.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.