1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think are rivals here ?
I mean equall or opposed ;)

Some to think of right now :

Elly and Boltzmann (Heroes of all religion threads :p )

Exodus and Kaiser (I've always thought they complete each other)

Romstien (Regulus) and Hushypushy (The new face couple)

Samor and Eface (I see that they are fans of each other , beside they both made PW ;) )

Toriyama and Popuri (well , you know :D ) -> Side note to Tori : I still think she draws better tha you :p

Was going to say more , but I'm watching that movie on T.V . (What was it's name ?! Meg Ryan and that french guy , when she was loving a guy , and he left her for a french girl , so she went there to make him love her , but then she falls in love with that other french guy , anyway will leave ya know :p )

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Samor+Kaiser and Final Fantasy fans? ;)

Prolly Count Elly and Bollzmann.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
me and n1ghtwolf

humm UT and CS ^^

i also had some disagreements with ChaosBlade but its all ok now

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
MaZa said:
Samor+Kaiser and Final Fantasy fans? ;)

Prolly Count Elly and Bollzmann.
I thought we were friends... :(

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
N1ghtw0lf & I over HL2/Valve :p

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Reichfuher said:
N1ghtw0lf & I over HL2/Valve :p
N1ghtw0lf and anybody who supports Valve pretty much actually (Primarily Reich, ChaosBlade, and MetalMurphy :p)

Can't really think of any that haven't been mentioned...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Myself and Elly, that's for sure :p

I'd my fights with Kaiser Sigma too, though :p (and to think that I've been accused of being his 'lackey' :rolleyes: )

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Kaiser Sigma is practically a rival of everyone :lol: I guess that includes me :p I also disagree with Elly quite often but its not as explosive as with Boltzmann I guess

Though some people may say that Chrisray and I dont get along... aw well there are no harsh feelings on my side :)

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
I too have no rivals. As far as Kaiser being everyone's rival, he hasn't done anything to make me mad at him yet. I am usually very hard to make mad, especially if someone is trying to make me mad :D.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
cloudvii said:
i'm not sure how to respond to that. i have half a thought, maybe kaiser can fill in the other half.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
blueshogun96 said:

Oh, believe me, i belong to finalfantasy fangroup. Or, are you rivaling with someone? :heh:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
Ya, me and Boltzmann disagree all the times :p. It's not only about religon, but our ideals of freedom/liberty/abortion/morals/behaviour conflict with each other. The only instance we actually agreed on something was kicking Bush out of the presidency chair :lol:

But yeah, outside the forums, we are friends. We even mail anthrax packages to each other ;)

Yours,
-Elly

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
cloudvii said:
Who do you think are rivals here ?
I mean equall or opposed ;)

Some to think of right now :

Elly and Boltzmann (Heroes of all religion threads :p )

Romstien (Regulus) and Hushypushy (The new face couple)

Samor and Eface (I see that they are fans of each other , beside they both made PW ;) )

Toriyama and Popuri (well , you know :D ) -> Side note to Tori : I still think she draws better tha you :p

Was going to say more , but I'm watching that movie on T.V . (What was it's name ?! Meg Ryan and that french guy , when she was loving a guy , and he left her for a french girl , so she went there to make him love her , but then she falls in love with that other french guy , anyway will leave ya know :p )
The movie is French Kiss ;) .

The only rivals i can think of are Hushypushy and the newbs that use to populate psx emu forums :p . Apart from the already mentioned Elly and Boltzmann.

Oh, and i shouldn't forget the rivalry between Toriyama and Kaiser. I like to tease Kaiser from time to time, though :laugh:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts