Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basicaly heres whats happening. Im trying to rip castlevania chronicles, and whenever I do, my imaging program tells me that the disc has over 300 bad sectors. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, I dont want to download the rom, as I have the disc, and it plays fine on my playstation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,492 Posts
I think you can still download CloneCD for a free trial. It was one of the go-to programs for PS1 ripping and burning back in the day.

Edit: I had originally used a program called CDRWin which is also good for ripping PS1 discs.

Note that newer versions of CDRWin exist, but it is now owned and developed by a different company and I don't think it can rip PS1 discs anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you can still download CloneCD for a free trial. It was one of the go-to programs for PS1 ripping and burning back in the day.

Edit: I had originally used a program called CDRWin which is also good for ripping PS1 discs.

Note that newer versions of CDRWin exist, but it is now owned and developed by a different company and I don't think it can rip PS1 discs anymore.
I know this is old, but I finaly tried this, found a version, and, like you said, the ps1 game still didnt work. At this point I have given up. Ill just use the playstation I have

1 - 7 of 7 Posts