Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read through some of the threads about ripping games here, and all of them ask the same question, "How do i rip games from the GDROM?" and all of them get the same answer, "BBA or Coder Cable".

>>;; Well i am not about to shell out the 350USD to get a BBA off of ebay, and i am not one of the fortunate 1000 who has one. And i don't want to get a coder's cable either. (here it comes)How can i rip my DC games to my hard disk without these 2 devices? I do not want to reburn the saved ISO, and i do not want it to be playable on my DC. All i want to do is run it through an ISO>WAV extractor and save the BGM. The GDROM can't be read by any CD drive, right? Can i just hook my DC up to my PC through the modem and telnet the image? It would take days, but would it work?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Are you saying you want to record the music from a game and save it to a wave file?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I all he wants is the music, he can just buy a [left/right plugs] to [headphone plug] 'convertor' cable. So he can connect the DC's audio out to the audio in or microphone connector in his pc. It's a bit simple, but with the right program and the time to play through the game and record audio of every scene while there are no sound effects, he will get his rips done perfectly ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts