Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Nice! very nice Indeed! aw $hit somebody is definitely gonna kill me now...:heh:

Xeven:laser:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you guys do it? I went to bed at 11:30 (around 7 hours agp), woke up, attached meself to the computer, and find you guys still here!! :D Oh well.

·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
How do you guys do it? I went to bed at 11:30 (around 7 hours agp), woke up, attached meself to the computer, and find you guys still here!! :D Oh well.
well, its still 6:45PM round here.. :p , so post away.. ehehe:D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Xeven gets paid for posting on Emuforums. :D

·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
Xeven gets paid for posting on Emuforums. :D
OFF COURSE NOT!:p ahh, err.. umm.. yes boss?, ahh you got it, ahum ahum.. will do...., err... so as i wuz saying.. ehehe:emb:

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
You mean you guys still work at this hour? or are you working overtime right now? :confused:

damn, wish i'd graduate soon.....i can't wait to have a job....then i'd have gas money, date money and a PS2 budget!!! :D :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
7 more long years until graduation...the I'll probably get a car and drive to McDonalds and get as many MuNuggets as I damn well please...if only... :D

·
5,568 Posts
na, im just throwin crap.. hehe, m at home now...:D

yeah, having a job sure rocks! .. has its own downside tho...:p

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
That's quite a lofty ambition ya got there, Gk. :D don't you want to at least attend college? :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The 7 years actually include college, but I'll probably go to graduate school in order to get a better job, so now it's 9 :shout:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts