Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this day and age of WOKEness, I feel like this whole feminist thing is getting a bit out of hand. Let me make this perfectly clear: I am a straight male, who respects women, who threats them equally, who think they should be payed equally FOR THE SAME JOB. (Hairdresser and construction worker is not the same fucking thing, and should NOT be payed equally. Yes, I know, men AND women do both). ANYWAY, point is, I RESPECT women, but I still LUST for them. Y'know? And I shouldn't feel bad for that. And I feel like THAT is kinda where we are heading. When it's getting to the point where the simple act of getting attracted to a women, and you, God forbid, try to court that woman, and it's seen as sexual discrimination.. Then something is really fucked. No, I didn't do something that got misunderstood. This is not what this is. I haven't tried to make a move on a woman.. Like, ever, actually. My last girlfriend who was originally a coworker, made the first move. I don't have CLOSE to anything resembling confidence when it comes to hitting up girls. That's the sad fact. And in this day and age, I don't really have the guts to do so, because SO MUCH gets misconstrued. Just giving the wrong LOOK can get you into trouble. So let me get this straight: You're supposed to respect women, treat them equally, equal wages, all that, but don't you DARE to be attracted to them. Am I pretty much spot on there?

It's just a fucking MESS. Kindergarten was easier. I liked a girl. Me or her said (She or I, somebody corrects you. Fuck off, I say) "Hi, wanna be friends?", you hang out for a while, and the hand-holding and cuddling comes naturally. My last girlfriend? I don't know what the fuck I did. We worked together, drove the same route, got along well.. I must've done SOMETHING right, because we started hanging out outside of work, a lot, weeks at a time, she would sleep over on the couch, because we were FRIENDS at first, eventually the bed, and things took off. I didn't TOUCH her until she basically took my hand and put it on her breasts/inserted it into her pussy, that should give you an idea of how respectful I am to women. I ASKED her to kiss her the first time. We were together for close to three YEARS before we actually slept together (As in FUCKED, we slept in the same bed up to that point), because I respected her boundaries, and I waited until she was READY (She was a virgin). We did other stuff, there was the actual penetration we didn't get to (Is this too much for you, kids?)

So I would say that I very much respect women. I was raised by a woman. A woman not afraid to say to her child "If you like a girl, get that ass. But always be kind, always treat them with respect". And that's what I always try to do. I still wanna fuck them, though. I'M SO SORRY.

And for anyone curious: I broke up with my last girlfriend. Guys break up too. We are still friends (With certain benefits), because I respect that we had 6 years together, and it seems a waste to throw that away. But she is craaaaazy. The last straw was stealing money from my autistic younger brother. Messing with my brother is basically threading on holy ground. HE is holy ground to me, so when she did that, there was no turning back.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
No, I didn't do something that got misunderstood. This is not what this is.
You're getting very worked up over something which didn't happen. I don't think it's good for you.

I personally haven't been accused of sexual discrimination (or harassment) for simply courting a woman. I don't personally know anyone who respectfully (or creepily) flirted with someone and got accused.
And by the looks of it, you weren't accused of this either.

My personal experience is the women I know are more open and forward about sex than they used to be since they feel safer about admitting they like sex too.
You can ask them out, you can say you like them, it's all fine. As long as you don't introduce yourself to them by saying "damn I want those lips on my cock" you're golden.

Treating women the same way you would treat men includes knowing they're not out to get you, and they can be approached/courted just like men can be approached/courted.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're getting very worked up over something which didn't happen. I don't think it's good for you.
...What are you talking about dude, it was a throwaway comment. You're quite the assumptious one, aren't ya?

Anyway, good for you that you have good experiences. But OVERALL, what I've said rings very much true. Especially in the wake of the whole metoo thing, and women who apparently don't know the difference between REAL sexual assault (Or assault in general) and a weak pickup line. It's INSULTING to read about "triggered" women who victimize themselves over stupid shit, when I have a mother who on more than one occasion, is an actual metoo victim, I'm talking both rape and assault. She was almost taken from us, and some chick thinks that some drunken messages is REMOTELY comparable? THAT shit makes me very upset. Actual physical unwanted contact is very much an offence, but it depends. If the guy is just hugging you, there is a crazy change that he just tried to be nice. If he grabs your butt, you are free to call the cops.

It's not necessarily the whole feminism thing making me annoyed, it's more the "EVERYTHING triggers" me time we live in. People just need to chill the fuck out. And YES, I see the irony of me pretty much getting triggered by this shit.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
...What are you talking about dude, it was a throwaway comment. You're quite the assumptious one, aren't ya?

Anyway, good for you that you have good experiences. But OVERALL, what I've said rings very much true. Especially in the wake of the whole metoo thing, and women who apparently don't know the difference between REAL sexual assault (Or assault in general) and a weak pickup line. It's INSULTING to read about "triggered" women who victimize themselves over stupid shit, when I have a mother who on more than one occasion, is an actual metoo victim, I'm talking both rape and assault. She was almost taken from us, and some chick thinks that some drunken messages is REMOTELY comparable? THAT shit makes me very upset. Actual physical unwanted contact is very much an offence, but it depends. If the guy is just hugging you, there is a crazy change that he just tried to be nice. If he grabs your butt, you are free to call the cops.

It's not necessarily the whole feminism thing making me annoyed, it's more the "EVERYTHING triggers" me time we live in. People just need to chill the fuck out. And YES, I see the irony of me pretty much getting triggered by this shit.
If you admit this is almost triggering to you, you shouldn't call me the assumptious one for saying you're worked over it. I was referring to the entire thread with my comment, not on a throwaway line. I picked that line because to me it was important: it showed that you made the thread not based on a negative experience you yourself have lived through.

You mention feeling insulted about what you've read, but this is what I see as the issue. You didn't say you were insulted based on what you were experiencing (since you mention all of it went well), it's based on what you're reading. I don't think it'll do me any good to feel anger, or change how I interact with the women around me (feeling afraid of saying the wrong thing) due to what I've read. I don't recommend being angered or triggered by what you've read, or changing how you interact with others It seems like you've had success so far, don't let infuriating reports change you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you admit this is almost triggering to you, you shouldn't call me the assumptious one for saying you're worked over it.
...It was a joke.

Anyway, I sort of get what you are saying, but I never said whether or not I had any bad experiences. I was simply basing the thread off of what we are seeing today. OK? I said that I feel we are heading to the point where you scream sexual assault over a failed pickup line. PERIOD. There's no need to dissect or dive deeper into it, just read what I say at face value. I like women. I like to fuck them. Extreme feminism/metoo is making it difficult, because men get scared of being metoo-ed, and women have a much lower threshold based off of fear and misinformation, and SOME take attention away from REAL victims of assault, and fabricate stories for personal gains. PERIOD. Am I being clear enough, yet? It's like the song "In the air tonight", where people say he saw someone drowning, and he invited the person to a concert and shone a light on him, when the simple answer was that he was just pissed off, and said whatever came out of his mouth at the time.

I haven't had any bad experiences on the dating scene. I haven't PURSUED the dating scene in quite a while. I'm still fucking my ex, so it doesn't seem like quite the right time. I'm just saying what we are dealing with now, which WE ARE, you'd have to be a proper dumb-fuck to state otherwise. Did I call you a dumb-fuck? ....No. I'm saying that if you fail to realize that feminism and metoo has made the dating scene more difficult, then you are indeed... A dumb-fuck. I'm not angry or anything, I'm not saying I need to change how I act on the dating scene, I'm just making a discussion for the sake of discussion. In a discussion forum. Jesus Christ, you have to explain EVERYTHING.

·
Aim 4 the stars...
569 Posts
Take this thread to the bin, and I'll write a 5 paper white paper on this.

Edit: Don't judge me yet. I only speak of how I think the whole men and women thing is a deadlock right now.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,451 Posts
Wokeness and 3rd wave feminism is on the decline. They're being rejected as socially relevant and acceptable practices here in the US and Europe. Though I must point out that some states and countries as well as the media overall seem to ignore this and push the narrative regardless. My point is, don't let it get to you. These sorts of people and groups always pop up in cycles before the public smashes them down and forces them back into the shadows.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Wokeness and 3rd wave feminism
Well the length of wokeness and feminists extremists are going, it is no surprise it is being pushed back, it is finally being pushed back in the media as go to such lengths having someone saying firemen who are fighting these extreme bush fires are no going to go home and beat up the wives. How funny it was seeing a politician and media supporting such talks and then now the media & politicians are back tracking really quickly.

What I don't get is the wokeness and feminists could have been just patient, get the word out and not be so in your face about it and eventually more and more people will go towards their ideals but nope they become extremists and it just shows they are annoying and stupid gives it all a bad image.

I meant do they not realise being extremists is bad, I mean look at Muslin extremists making it bad for all Muslims. I mean such actions will kill off woke and feminists ideals, are they so stupid they do not realise this? Well yes they are and it annoys me the media is giving them the stage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts