Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
l33t Reverser
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all
waited such a long time for RE1 remake to work good with dolphin..
now it works!! gettin 30-60FPS sometimes!!! ive been playing it for about 2 hours now without sound..

ANYWAYS, There is a sound problem!!
All sounds ingame work perfect, EXCEPT there is a real Scratchy sound, very tedious, so ive been playin without the sound..

im using the DSP-HLE plugin.. but does anyone know how i can fix the scratchy sounds from ingame?
everythings workin perfect except that, and its killin me cuz ive been waitin so long to play this on my PC :D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
it doesnt work perfect yet, enabling resident evil zero sound fix helps still most of the issues you are facing is because you arent running it full 60 fps, also try the latest dolphin svn, it has improved the sound emulation in resident evil games, even though its more like little improvements

·
l33t Reverser
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k, thanks for the info ill try the newer svn versions..

in these forums i found a gamecube game list, with all playable games.. has a video link for Resident Evil REMAKE.. in that link the game works great using SVN R 2165, i was impressed, i want it to work perfectr on my PC, it looks soooo damn good

so thats the one im using for RE1..
u know what SVN would work best for RE1 remake?

also, is the DSP-HLE sound plugin the only plugin available?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the same problem , my PC Reg . are

Q6600 @ 3.6 GHz
ATi 5850 HD
4 G.B Kingston HyperX @ 1066 MHz
GigaByte P45 UD3R
H.E.C Zephyr 650 Watts
X-FI Titanium Fitality pro. Series .
"all the devices souch sounds and VGA have their up to date drivers ".

Running at Windows 7 64 Bit Ult.

using EmuCR-Dolphin-r6135-x64 "27/8/2010" .
used couple of settings trying for fixing the sound problem but nothing solved the problem.
the sound problem is being the lack of music in some places inside the game , distorted sounds and glitches , crappy slow music "like if it was a 11 KB music ".

any one facing this problem too ? any suggestions to fix it ?

Best Regards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.