Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by skaiboy feisar
Ok , ok guys, stop chatting and let's help Ozzy...

I've RE3 NEMESIS PAL and it work nice with ePSXe. At the beginning i've the same problems as yours.:(

But you can resolve them because the speech problems and the loading problems are the same 1. Use the internal ePSXe cd plugin, and check ONLY the "Enable accurate cdrom timing", and it'll work.
;)

Please reply if u're still in trouble.

And IcedMetal, the best compatibility is VGS but the better gfx are with ePSXe!!!!!!!
Well, the Enable accurate cdrom timing, is not only whit internal, but whit all the other and yeahh, this is the solution ^^

By the way, I didn´t see any problems whit any of the CD I can play the both, the claires and leons

· <font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by Ozzy
BTW, RE3 is randomly crashing on me. Sometimes the fps would go down to 1 frame/30 seconds and stay that way.
To me it seems like same problem as RE2, just turn on the 'accurate cdrom timing' and it will work, but disable to the other games, cauze is less compatible ^^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.