Dual Core Enabled
OpenGL, 8x Anisotropic, 1280x720, EFB Disabled
DSP+HLE, nJoy v0.4,

See this image in full size

Windows Vista 32bit SP2
Nvidia 9600GT 512MB DDDR3
Intel C2D E6850 @3.00GHz
RAM 4GB DDR2 1066MHz

Really hope the team to fix these issues ...

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Then why don't you play it on Game Cube or Wii ? They will fix it .. Maybe in a year or 3 years from now on. That's their decision and they can fix other game and not this game. It's depend.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Then why don't you play it on Game Cube or Wii ?
Smart enough ... Thanks :heh:

They will fix it .. Maybe in a year or 3 years from now on. That's their decision and they can fix other game and not this game. It's depend.
Even if it will take more, I am going to try this project again with this game ...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Maybe in a year or 3 years from now on. That's their decision and they can fix other game and not this game. It's depend.
3 years is too much :eyemove:. The OpenGL plugins soon can be renders this game perfectly, when someone fix 2D background and 3D model. I do not like futurology, but I imagine that during 2009 will be fix...

saifooz, you can see here the progress, but don't make request to fix, just wait :thumb:: http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/114181-about-residen-evil-zero-remake-5.html

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I doubt it will be soon. I said in a year or 3 years from now on is possibly. I have been around emulators for over 7 years.. Believe me. If you want the OpenGL plugins to be sooner then only developer can do that but if they decide to wait for a year or 3 years then it is best to use gamecube or Wii for now. ;)

saifooz,

if you dont have gamecube or wii then there is nothing you can do for this game until it's fixing in the future. It wont be fix next month or 3 months at all. It could be 6 months or a year or 3 years, to be honest with you. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I doubt it will be soon. I said in a year or 3 years from now on is possibly. I have been around emulators for over 7 years.. Believe me. If you want the OpenGL plugins to be sooner then only developer can do that but if they decide to wait for a year or 3 years then it is best to use gamecube or Wii for now. ;)

saifooz,

if you dont have gamecube or wii then there is nothing you can do for this game until it's fixing in the future. It wont be fix next month or 3 months at all. It could be 6 months or a year or 3 years, to be honest with you. :)
Hasn't the emulator had the most development since july 2008? So in only a half year it drastically improved Gamecube compatibility and added Wii support which is already extremely good.

Considering RE and RE0 are almost completely compatible (the 2D background "alpha layer" problem is the only major problem with the emulation of the games), I hope they'd be able to fix it within a few months time. But well, it all depends on the developers' free time and if they look at RE games as a priority.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii Edition) is playable and mostly haven't bugs and has a perfect graphics with OpenGL plugin. You will just experience a drop in speed (low FPS) ... :lol:

The team already made Resident Evil Series with high priority ... :thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii Edition) is playable and mostly haven't bugs with a perfect graphics with OpenGL plugin. You will just experience a drop in speed (low FPS) ... :lol:

The team already make Resident Evil Series with high priority ... :thumb:
Yeah, The Resident Evil Series Are Very Playable, i really Enjoy Playing the Resident evil REmake, Full Sound, Full Speed i don't now what's the problem...

·
Registered
37 Posts
always the pessimits and wiseacres which know everything better and can even predict when this problems is going to be fixed. What if this problem ist fixed this month??Where do you know? Always these people who are trying to make themselves important ..

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii Edition) is playable and mostly haven't bugs with a perfect graphics with OpenGL plugin
True but you cannot go any further ahead when you go to Control Panel and you were stuck there. Could it be something to do with sound or just code bug that block further ahead ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts