Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You should check at cube.ign.com and read the preview of the RE1 remake.

All RE games will be totally remaked in FULL 3D and the next RE games will be available only on GC!(BTW,the RE1 remake looks much better than FFX,and a bit better than MGS2!)

GO GAMECUBE GO!!!!

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
hmm... it seems i will have to buy a GC as well... better start finding a better job, can anybody help?:D :D :D

·
Registered
775 Posts

Now that scene is crazy, it's so freakin' real:eek:

Holy shit:eek: this is waaaaaaaaay wierd and scary. I thing GameCube is showing its full potential then the PS2:eyes:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Amazing

I'm really going bonkers man, I can't believe that this is the mansion, it's compared shit to my PSX version.
Competely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told ya,GameCube is the best!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Complete change of topic but I just got my magazine and is has the full review of the homestation... the console that microsoft intend to release after the x-box (about a year or two after) and it is looking rather impressive.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
You should check at cube.ign.com and read the preview of the RE1 remake.

All RE games will be totally remaked in FULL 3D and the next RE games will be available only on GC!(BTW,the RE1 remake looks much better than FFX,and a bit better than MGS2!)

GO GAMECUBE GO!!!!
Thanks Raziel for that info.Just checked that site and screenshots are terrific.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
yes gamecube iz an amazing peice of hardware i hope they use it for more good games like re

1 - 13 of 13 Posts