Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep, just watched the movie. :) Wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be. Actually better than the Resident Evil live action movies that we've been fed over the years imo. It kept that Resident Evil feel to it, plus... there's a boss fight that actually feels like one between a mutant and humans now. :lol: The movie was short, though, and it felt like it could have been a bit longer to develop the plots and stuffs, but great start. Definitely better than FF7 AC imo.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering why this is in Games, it's simply because this movie also has a mobile game for itself, apparently. :p And the mobile game is quite nice, too. Finally good to see Capcom going in the right direction.

P.S.: Right direction to me means T and G viruses without some kind of parasite that turns you into a zombie that can speak. The only thing I want to complain about is that Leon S Kennedy looks like a zombie himself... either that or a very emo teenager.

·
Demon
1,204 Posts
Heh, I would have prefered to see Barry and Jill instead.

I mean, they brought us such awesome lines as

"And, Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."
"That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!"
"I told you, don't worry! I'll just go and get some fresh air, and be eaten by a monster."

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL... This is making my mind bleed.
Yeah... LOL I was expecting this to be a prelude to RE5, but apparently I was dead wrong.

Heh, I would have prefered to see Barry and Jill instead.

I mean, they brought us such awesome lines as

"And, Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."
"That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!"
"I told you, don't worry! I'll just go and get some fresh air, and be eaten by a monster."
Barry is absent for possibly... a lot of censored reasons. :p But truthfully, I would have preferred him as well. Leon looks too friggin' emo.

But I could've sworn Capcom stole Aerith's... or Tetsuya Nomura's favorite girl style at the end. oO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts