Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This game seems to work fine but it has some graphical issues they dont make the game unplayable but it can look messy at times... i tried ZerG plugin first then tried the other SSE3 one the SSE3 one seems to be much better with the graphics in this game but as i said there are some issues.

Does anybody know how to fix this?.

Edit - In some places parts of the charactor disappear and reappear after i move away... Does anybody know reason for this and how to fix it?

Edit - When i stand still in some place the charactor appears fine but when i walk around the charactor goes invisible then visible many times and only the weapon is visible while the charactor is invisible...

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have Resident Evil CVX and it is by far the most playable game I have for PCSX2. I just went through the whole game recently and I can't remember any times the frame rate dropped below 60 fps.

There are a few minor graphical glitches here and there but nothing real major. I used the gsdx graphic plugin with SSSE3. The ZeroGS plugin is outdated and not really recommended anymore.

The only two things I know that can possibly correct the graphical problems you describe is first of all don't use any frame skipping. Just set it on normal or limit. That will stop flickering. Also to get missing polygons to appear in the configuration for gsdx be sure to enable logarithmic Z.

That should be about it. This game should run well even on a low end PC so you probably don't need a lot of speed hacks.

Of course my version of the game is NTSC. Since you are in the UK I assume you are using the PAL version and it might work differently with the emulator.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.