Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mother just bought Resident Evil 5 for me as a late birthday present. I am wondering if there's any modding communities hacking away at Resident Evil 5 yet?

Are there any decent modifications, texture enhancements, skins etc.. yet?

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been playing and I'd like to know where the **** the gory death scenes are in the games like in Resident Evil 4 and earlier games?

I've been hacked by the chainsaw majini and hit by the parasitic plaga that comes out when shooting an enemies head, not once was there any decapitations.

The camera angle is also not good on the eyes, it's much more har on the eyes than Resident Evil 4, I can't say I'm a fan of this new system where your partner can "revive" you if she gets to you in time.

Resident Evil 4 was great and a highly appraised break from the old Resident Evil formula, needless to say I think Capcom made a mistake with this game.

I'm still enjoying it for what it is, it doesn't feel like Resident Evil anymore. Even Resident Evil 4 retained some of the original Resident Evil feel and experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.