Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
They both take place in Africa.

I'll wait for word on the performance and issues of the port (this does not count reviews), and then if this isn't a Grand Theft Auto IV all over again, I'll definitely be getting it.

I wish more games were released for the simultaneously with the consoles. Sales would different then, I would think.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
i think that every person (well almost it can possibly be all i know) who owns a console also owns a PC and since there many who like this game they probably wont wait for the PC port (thus profiting at max with the console game sales).
Having a PC does not mean having a PC that one can or will game on. You person with the average Dell or HP with no video card and a CPU and RAM that are just barely sufficient for most recent games won't be playing the newest game releases on it. They see it as just an Internet and multimedia machine. Most people with gaming consoles don't also have PCs like that. Consoles all have the same hardware.

The reason is simple. Most companies are being selfish and stubborn with the PC market. Piracy? That's more of an excuse than it is a reality (although it is very much a reality, it's been blown way out of proportion). Remember the supposed huge amount of piracy of Crysis? Hasn't it sold over 1 million by now? That's not so bad. Piracy is nothing but the scapegoat.

It's not just the people though, the environment looks identical to FarCry 2 right down to the smallest texture.
I wasn't talking about the people. Your mind is probably fooling you since the environments have a similar impression. I see no similarities in the textures being the same other than the fact that they would look similar for the reason I stated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts