1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
21:11 January 26th, 2009
0 Comments - View related homepage
CD Projekt signs Resident Evil 5
Mr. Jerzy Cichocki from CD Projekt (known for The Witcher) has announced, via this YouTube movie, the PC version of Resident Evil 5. The game should hit the store shelves in Poland in second half of 2009. According to mr. Jerzy Cichocki, "We know for sure that PC version RE5 will be released. We don't know when exactly but we expect that it will arrive to shops in second half 2009". Thanks: Kazek.
Yike PC RE5 this Year.:drool:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
indeed they better be damn well sure to actually make a decent port of it this time.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
How have software sales been for Capcom PC ports as of late? (ala lost planet, dmc4, bionic commando rearmed)

what i just hope is that the sales will continue to justify their continued making of PC ports, because lets face it, they are a business and if they don't sell enough copies they will stop making these pc ports.

·
Demon
1,204 Posts
Fckin A!

Can't wait to play RE5 on my PC and experiment with mods that will eventually be released.

How have software sales been for Capcom PC ports as of late? (ala lost planet, dmc4, bionic commando rearmed)

what i just hope is that the sales will continue to justify their continued making of PC ports, because lets face it, they are a business and if they don't sell enough copies they will stop making these pc ports.
Hmmm, I only know that they complained about DMC4 sales which were probably below their expectations. But that was in an article from a long ago (atleast a year) so DMC4 may have sold much more since then.

As for the others, I'm guessing they sold fine if Capcom is still supporting PC as a profitable platform.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
I saw this on another site few days ago, as I understood the guys from Cd Projekt are just assuming that RE5 will come out for PC, it is not official. It is just an assumption. Anyway, I hope they are right.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
god help us if they are.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Absolutely no cd project got the ball this time

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
everything. look at what they did to RE4, if it wasnt for the mod community that port wouldnt even make good toilet paper.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
yea I know the problem with DMC3SE but I think they have improved. RE4 was also done by ubisoft, though the game didn't look that good, but at the same time it didn't have any compatibility issues or crashes or slowdowns.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
this is what the thing looked like out of the box. they released a patch that restored some of the lighting and shadows but the fact that the game shipped like this is reprehensible. the mod community did more work on it then they did, and they were not even getting paid.

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
yea I know the problem with DMC3SE but I think they have improved. RE4 was also done by ubisoft, though the game didn't look that good, but at the same time it didn't have any compatibility issues or crashes or slowdowns.
I don't remember exactly but if its ubisoft then Fine , if they learned from their mistakes from DMC3SE and RE4 then good for us
and DMC4 looked better than the PS3 version man what are you talking about?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts