Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Gamers. From a Scale of 1 to 10, What would you guys give RE4. My answer would have to be a 9. I think that is was about time that they reworked the series and now it is even more exciting! :evil:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
10. Love it, just got to the sewers with the acid-spitting monsters.

Hey Herman or Saman. ;p

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
10 as well, loved it. Beat story mode, still trying to finish merc mode, only about 10 more 5-stars till hc! :)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
11/10!!! :D

Thats one of the best game EVER!

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
im going to buy a game cube just for that game.

·
Registered
965 Posts
10 and I've only played it for like 10 mins 'cuz I don't have a controller and had to borrow one :(

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
hellmasterx said:
im going to buy a game cube just for that game.
thats what I did :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
10. The game has no flaws, It's just to damn good. I'm on chapter 3-2 where ashley gets abducted. Need more time to finish it seems long.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
how exactly have they reworked the franchise. now i'm curious and too lazy to read a 3pg review :p

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
hahaha KanedA Thats what I said before I couldn't wait any longer, you won't resist the tempation of Playing RE4. YOU CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER!... or whatever the release date is for the ps2..

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i already have a ps2 but i want to play it with all the graphics.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Nevermore said:
hahaha KanedA Thats what I said before I couldn't wait any longer, you won't resist the tempation of Playing RE4. YOU CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER!... or whatever the release date is for the ps2..
Nope, I'll hold till its release for PS2, I got my PS2 for about half year... so there's sooo many titles I'll enjoy before RE4 :evil:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I don't even want to imagine the look of the PS2 version :spy:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
After I've seen screens and videos of the Cube version I've been wondering the same. Not that the game would be less enjoyable on the PS2, but it won't be the beautiful game like it is on the GC.

That's the problem when you see the best looking version first :p

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
I am with KanedA, i still got a bunch of ps2 games to finish plus Xenosaga 2, YEH that will help a lot. Anywayz RE4 got good reviews everywhere and i am gonna pre-order it when they put a release date out for ps2.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
That's the problem when you see the best looking version first :p
I have othere words for that (as you saw above :p)
Anyone else is with Rockx and me? :thumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts