621 - 640 of 686 Posts

·
Trust No One
328 Posts
Ah man thats not kool lol :p

·
Unlimited...
6,434 Posts
Can someone help me? My friend gave me this game (Biohazard 4 EURO) already installed on a folder and he didnt give me the file to install the game in the Hard Drive so i cant install the Patch capcom release with the GCN graphics because it says "Path Destination Not Found"

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Can someone help me? My friend gave me this game (Biohazard 4 EURO) already installed on a folder and he didnt give me the file to install the game in the Hard Drive so i cant install the Patch capcom release with the GCN graphics because it says "Path Destination Not Found"
Yeah you can buy the game and install it properly, It's only $19.99 US.

Unless your friend gave you the actual original CD's/DVD to keep and you installed off of the original disc(s) we cannot help you.

Distributing/Downloading files of copyright material is illegal, and Ngemu Takes a strong stance against piracy and anyone found to be in possession of illegally obtained copyrighted material, they're thread will be closed immediately as soon as a moderator sees it and a possible warning issued.

Simpler terms, we don't support piracy. Buy the game, install it normally, download the patch, install it and play happily.

That's the only way you will be able to play it and receive support;)

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
The game was a big disappointment on PC graphic-wise....It killed my interest 90% in the series
Have you Patched it yet? The patched version makes it look almost identical to the PS2 and Gamecube version, except Leon has a lower Poly count than the Gamecube version, similar to the PS2 version and the PC cutscenes are awful.

However SpookyFox re-encoded the cutscenes off of the PS2 version and added filters, that can be used on the PC version to make it look better;)

Also with all the Texture/skinning and modding projects for this game, it is only a matter of time before someone makes the Leon Model Higher Poly.

There is currently also a massive Retexture project for this game to give it better looking/clearer textures:)

·
Trust No One
328 Posts
LMFAO!! are You serious dude?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you Patched it yet? The patched version makes it look almost identical to the PS2 and Gamecube version, except Leon has a lower Poly count than the Gamecube version, similar to the PS2 version and the PC cutscenes are awful.

However SpookyFox re-encoded the cutscenes off of the PS2 version and added filters, that can be used on the PC version to make it look better;)

Also with all the Texture/skinning and modding projects for this game, it is only a matter of time before someone makes the Leon Model Higher Poly.

There is currently also a massive Retexture project for this game to give it better looking/clearer textures:)
You can't change the models.
The gamecube version is far better as it uses dynamic lighting.
PS2 version is superior to the PC version because it uses a little dynamic lighting. (PC version does not.)

So.. we install Capcom's patch + texture patch + movie patch and we find out that the game is still inferior to the PS2 version! LOL!

The only reason that it looks better than on PS2 is that you play it on a PC monitor instead of a TV monitor..

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
doomed said:
I beg to differ, Significant progress is being made in that area as I speak. For proof look at this thread in this forum.

Yeah there is some obvious differences between the Gamecube, PS2 and PC Versions, but it's not really that noticeable. The PS2 version is about identical to the Gamecube version minus some small lighting effects, has lower sound quality and textures are not as crisp or clear (The Gamecube can make water look realistic, crisp, and clear and is capable of effects the PS2 is not capable of) The water in the PS2 version looks like it has that semi-clear painted on like a water color texture, and this is apparent whenever you are around water in places such as salazars castle and other places throughout the game. Same for PC version since it is a port of the PS2 version.

Other than that the game itself looks pretty good, despite the lower quality textures, effects, and minus some small almost unnoticeable lighting effects.

Someone is actively working on a massive re-texture project for the entire game that replaces current textures with Higher Quality, Crisper and Clearer textures. Have a look here too on this website.

There is already a lot of Retexture/Skinning projects going on as well as various other things. Someone figured out how to extract/convert .pmd (Model Files) and replace them with different ones.(Link Above).

The PC versions strong point is the ability to be modded and improved on by it's userbase, which wasn't possible with the PS2 or Gamecube Versions;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
:???: :eyespin: :???: :eyespin:

I already knew about the retexturing project.. but they found a way to import models???

OMG! :wub: :wub: :bow:

·
Registered
53 Posts
The gamecube version is far better as it uses dynamic lighting.
PS2 version is superior to the PC version because it uses a little dynamic lighting. (PC version does not.)

So.. we install Capcom's patch + texture patch + movie patch and we find out that the game is still inferior to the PS2 version! LOL!

The only reason that it looks better than on PS2 is that you play it on a PC monitor instead of a TV monitor..
patched up PC version > PS2 version
FYI, dynamic lighting is used, it's just not consistent

the HD movies pack + patch + community mods = PC version > PS2 version
or
US PC version + HD movies pack + community mods > PS2 version

say wat you will, but there isn't another PC game like RE4, so for the PC platform, RE4 really stands out

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
it's not that hard actually
you just need good timing

just run around knifing the eyes on the legs, then the giant eye
after a few times of doing that, you get the rocket launcher and you can finish it off
wtf are you talking about? rocket launcher ?
try reading the description on that video before making an idiot out of yourself.

I'm giving credit to those that actually have skill with proof to back it up. Bragging is easy, even a monkey can do it.

ps. use spell check before posting. jeez

·
Registered
53 Posts
wtf are you talking about? rocket launcher ?
try reading the description on that video before making an idiot out of yourself.

I'm giving credit to those that actually have skill with proof to back it up. Bragging is easy, even a monkey can do it.

ps. use spell check before posting. jeez
ok genius:

1) i didn't bother looking at it since i thought you meant the very last boss
2) what did i spell wrong?
3) you're the one who made an idiot of himself by saying that thing is a boss, laff, and that he was actually hard, he's not a boss and he's not hard
4) i wasn't being an as*hole to you before, so why did you have to make such a offensive post and make me all mad?

·
Registered
416 Posts
ok genius:

1) i didn't bother looking at it since i thought you meant the very last boss
Hard = knife mode ONLY, I never said those were the last boss, and those aren't even last boss, are you blind or just stupid? and yes if you actually play the game you would know those are the toughest boss to deal with (PC version with keyboard combo doing evading), but here you're bragging about how easy they're by timing your moves, ya you're completely stole the video idea and claimed its easy.

Don't take away that guy credit by claiming its easy after watching the video. You just make an idiot out of yourself. I'm just pointing out that to ya btw, no hard feeling.

When I brag I alway back it up with a video, just like all those RE4 ending, or the orc slaying. What you got?

nothing.

621 - 640 of 686 Posts