Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there..
first off, hi to all of you since its my first post here...

on with my prob now..
when playing re3 in the very beggining of the game when jill starts reading from her diary the sound on every sentence is suddenly cut off..
it goes something like this...CAPS is for the part of the sentence i hear..

SEPTember 28...
daylight...

THE MONsters have overtaken the city...

SOMehow i'm still alive...

i tried to play it both from an iso and straight from the cd but the problem remains...
any ideas will be welcomed...
thanks..

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
what sound plugin are you using? the best ones are Eternal and Pete's Dsound

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use the eternal spu sound plugin...and i have the fps limit option enabled at all times...but it didn't help in re3's case..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Valkyrie profile has a similliar problem where dialogue breaks off at the end, there is a fix for it, but maybe it will work for Resident Evil 3 also..... just a suggestion I think you should just try it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where can i get it?
also i think there is an option in the eternal plugin that says it is for valkyrie project..should i try that as well?

and something completely irrelevant..
since i haven't played the valkyrie project what is it about?
anything to do with the valkyrie case in Max Payne 1?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok then..i'll try it when i can, cause right now i'm working on another computer that has internet access...as for the title i accidentally typed project instead of profile.. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i got it to work...
i downloaded almost every plugin there was and tried various combinations...
turns out that i didn't need to turn on the valkyrie profile fix..
here's the problem...
the game runs alright now from the cd(with sound and all)...kinda odd since the first time i tried it i got those bugs...guess i had to play a little more with the settings...but when i run the iso image i get the sound probs...
so the solution is to create an image driver(did tha with alchohol 120%) and configure the cd-rom plugin to read from the image driver....
thanks for helping out...

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi i'm having the same probelm with RE3 but only when i use the psx emulator cheater the sound gets cut off. can anyone help me with this. i'm using the right bios and right gpu.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts