Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I own this game. The eidos version.
But everytime I want to enter the first door the game stops reading and it get stuck. I have tested this in a friend's machine but it works really nice and it doesn't get stuck at all.
I have a amd k6-3 with 196 in ram and a tnt2 m64 video card.
Can anyone help me on this ?
I hope I'm not violating any rule.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> I hope I'm not violating any rule.
I don't think you are. Can't help you with the problem, but the thread belongs in off-topic software since you are referring to the PC version. Moving...

·
Registered
251 Posts
maybe it's your cd drive prob if the game works well in your friends computer.try installing your friends cd drive in your computer and see if it helps
some cd drive can't read certain type of cd(like scratched or something like that) and may stop reading it in ,takiing your os down with it in some cases

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Alternatively if you don't want to risk taking a screwdriver to your mates machine you could try an iso and deamon tools..

·
Registered
54 Posts
What for if the PSX version lots better than PC ver. ???(keep wondering) just play with VGS and tadaaa ready to hunt bunch loser of zombie's (silent hill was more frghtenned)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Actually with the pc version you can play merenaries from the start and choose any costume. This is why I like this version ( I didn't like the prospect of playing it tons of times just for that!)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks people for your answers : ))

I own a tnt2 m64 video card and 196 megas in ram and a k6-3 400mhz processor.
Could I play resident evil 3 on vgs then ?
I mean, like really good ? smooth ?
I have made it iso and use daemon tools.
But it stills the same.
May be not... I'll try once again later.

P.S. : Ryos, thanks for moving my post in here. I didn't notice there was a Pc help around here. SILLY ME :))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts