Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis runs fine on my computer, except for one problem...

During the opening sequence, when Jill talks about Unbrella and all that, there is NO sound! But there is sound during the game and other videos, such as the MDEC after the opening sequence, where the cops are setting up the police barricade, etc and all the choppers and such are flying around.

Also, during the loading screens where the typewritten letters come up and Jill's voice narrates them, I get no sound at all, other than the first word, or part of the word! And during some of the in-game videos, where Jill will talk to another character, I can hear sounds such as footsteps, etc. but I can't hear their voices, just the first word or part of the word!

Anyone know a fix for this? I'm using the P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9!

:Edit: I also get the same problem with the default sound driver that comes with ePSXe!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BRILLIANT said:
Are you running from an ISO or from the CD?
IIRC, you need to either run from the CD (not sure about that, I think it'll work) or mount the ISO with a program like daemon tools (worked for me).
What do you mean by "Mount"? Do you mean to use Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% and make the ISO run on a fake CD-Rom to make the emulator think it's an actual CD?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.