Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive completed the game with chris redfield and am now replaying the game with jill but how the hell do you get into this room in the mansion it says you do not know the pass number for the lock. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that inside the guard house? If it is, the code is written on the Pool Table corners, each corner has one of the codes... If it sin't here's a place you can find the answer from:

Resident Evil FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for PlayStation - GameFAQs

Best place for game guides!:D
No its not the one in the guard house the location of this door is through the door on the right above the dining area where you push the statue off the balcony to get the blue jewel in the main mansion. As for the walkthoughs Ive been through them but couldnt see anything about this door. Like I said I have already completed it with chris redfield and never had to even enter this door to complete the game. I havent yet completed it with jill so I dont know if is part of her game or not.

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
later on you will fight that snake a second time and it will destroy part of the flooring in another room, after that you will drop down the hole and eventually make your way towards the rooms on the other side of that locked door, so the door itself is just an alternate exit from that area, its nothing special or anything.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
later on you will fight that snake a second time and it will destroy part of the flooring in another room, after that you will drop down the hole and eventually make your way towards the rooms on the other side of that locked door, so the door itself is just an alternate exit from that area, its nothing special or anything.
Now you come to mention it there was a door I couldnt open in that area you have mentioned so if your saying that its the same door how do you actually open it it says it requires a code but where do you get it from because its locked from both sides then.

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
you cant get into the area that leads to the other side of that door without beating the snake and jumping down the hole it makes in the floor first, and if i remember correctly, barry gives you the code if you wait for him to get a rope.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you cant get into the area that leads to the other side of that door without beating the snake and jumping down the hole it makes in the floor first, and if i remember correctly, barry gives you the code if you wait for him to get a rope.
Spot on there mate :thumb: I just got the pass code off barry but like you said you only get it if you wait for him to come back with the rope, and you only get the code on jills game not on chris's. Turns out it was that door I couldnt open in the area after the snake hole just a short cut to make the game easier I suppose, for jill. Thanks for the info it had been driving me mad this as it isnt in any walkthrough that I have seen. Cheers.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.