Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Project 64 save states. Specifically, saves infront of each of the temple bosses would be best. If you can't get something like this, then just a savefile from just before Volvagia would be fine since he's the guy I really want.

I'm working on a project for school and I want to record battles with each of the bosses in high resolution for an assignment. (1024x768x32 @ 20fps) I've got them all recorded up to Volvagia but I've noticed small things I could do better like avoiding item swapping during the battle.

I beat Volvagia and saved the game but then I found out my recording was out of sync A/V wise. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
378 Posts
i feel kind of sad, but I've got what you need.

edit: email removed.

I've been getting a suprising number of requests for this, so I'm uploading it to FileCloud so I don't have to keep uploading it over and over again. I'm pretty thorough, so I have lots of bottles 'n stuff. This is a RAR that contains save states right before:

Deku Tree - Queen Gohma
Dodongo's Cave - Kind Dodongo
Lord Jabu Jabu - Both the mini boss and the Level Boss
Fire Temple - Volvagia....and
Forest Temple - Phantom Ganon

If I care enough and when I finish off the game I may/may not upload more.

Link to Filecloud
Note: Registration is not necessary, though the download is usually faster with free registration

1 - 4 of 4 Posts