Next Generation Emulation banner

Requesting an FF6 save

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  TheLegendofAbys 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just registered to ask. But does anyone have an FF6 save they could send me? I accidentally deleted mine. preferrably close to the end of the game, with high levels. but im not too picky. Thanks in advance.

For EPSXE BTW

#5 · (Edited)
#7 · (Edited)
I just downloaded it but i cant figure out how to work it.

Any help i really dont know wtf im doing

I give up, i changed the region, and put it in the memcards folder. somebody else wanna give it a shot and just send it to me? i'd greatly appreciate it.

Final Fantasy VI Save Game Files for PlayStation - GameFAQs

There is only one save. if somebody could do whatever needs to be done to the save for it to work. you are my hero.

#9 ·
you need to select the file in "Config->Memory Card". just putting it in the memcards directory won't work without selecting it.
ok i got it to work, now im just wondering. where in the game is this at? (the last save game) this is right before the *LAST BOSS* fight correct? you saved outside of figaro castle and it threw me off a bit.

#11 ·
check out the *LAST SAVE* in the *LAST FILE* for *LAST BOSS*.
if you don't understand the "LAST FILE", it's ff6_6.mcr.

Hmm... that save isnt here for me... the final save for me is slot 15, has cyan terra locke shadow, 19 hours in, and saved outside of figaro... i can screencap if you'd like... or if you know what im talking about please clarify?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.