Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite to do with Citra but very close. Ok... this link here explains everything...

At @3.41 it says you need to make a plugin to save your settings permanently or you'll have to manually re-enter them everytime you start the app. I don't even really know what a plugin is let alone how the hell to make one Would be very appreciative if someone here could do one for me please. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Confirned fake as it crashes for people and results terrible framerate, much worse than Citra.... I have repeat this time and time again, if there is a emulator people will talk about it, especially a new one, heck people keep talking about duckstation, a PS1 emulator, while it has made incredible progress it is still incomplete.

Since no one is talking about this except a youtube video out of no where an emulator exists and somehow promises to better than Citra.... Are you believing an emulator out of no where is better than one been worked on years, at best it will be buggy mess or missing features.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Confirned fake as it crashes for people and results terrible framerate, much worse than Citra.... I have repeat this time and time again, if there is a emulator people will talk about it, especially a new one, heck people keep talking about duckstation, a PS1 emulator, while it has made incredible progress it is still incomplete.

Since no one is talking about this except a youtube video out of no where an emulator exists and somehow promises to better than Citra.... Are you believing an emulator out of no where is better than one been worked on years, at best it will be buggy mess or missing features.
Well then can you please recommend a Citra build that i can just download with the settings already applied (or if i have to set them then it comes with instructions telling me what to set them to... i'll include my specs) so i can just download it and go?

My specs...

Operating System : Windows 10 Home x64
SSD : Samsung 960 Evo M.2 250GB NVMe
Motherboard : ASRock Z390 Pro4
CPU : i5-9400F @ 2.9GHz
GPU : Gigabyte GTX1060 G1 Gaming
RAM : 16GB (DDR4)
Power Supply : Thermaltake Toughpower GX1 600W 80+ Gold

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@lagunareturns Mate sorry for sounding like a broken record but could you please reply to me because i sent you a PM where i said i deleted vvctre and re-downloaded the latest citra and tried LM2 again and i'm sure i have it just about right and it probably would work just fine if i simply change a few settings... but, as i've said here, i don't know which to change. Can you please check your PM's mate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts