1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Xtreme2damax Mmmmm.... nice Image running fullspeed with sound :lol:

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,267 Posts
Wow, the greatest thread started I ever seen /sarcasm.

·
Registered
75 Posts
see what i mean .....people say the most craziest/redundant stuff ..........lol

roms - are dumped cartridges of games
iso's - are ripped games from the original video game disc

you can do one of either only if u have the original game, thats perfectly fine.
But plz dont ask for any sorts of games......the answer will be SiLeNcE/ NoThiNg

·
1,267 Posts
Actually, the Gamecube/Wii has a different format (GCM) from the standard ISO format. Also Rom (Read Only Memory) can be CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/BluRay-ROM as well, not just chips. I would call any file dumped from w/e media a ROM because it it used for reading only, not to be modified by the program that is using the file.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi to all!

Pleasure to say that I have finish Wind Walker. I notice that: in the last dangeun the emulator start crashing at the same place ever..... I was playing at 800x600 resolution and dolphin close without error message. Than i change the resolution to the native one (640x480) and it don't crash anymore. I'm using 1614 x86 SVN revision with OGL plugin (in window mode, no render on main window), nothing enabled. The final movie have sound!!!!!

·
1,267 Posts
Most games use the THP format for their movies, and Dolphin is able to play them ok.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.