Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I would like to know if the emulator can run on a Dell Mini 12, these are features:
-Intel® Atom™ Z530 (1.6GHz/533MHz FSB/512K Cache)
-2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz (onboard)
-Intel®Graphics Media Accelerator 500

I hope you answerme please, I need to know this if I can affect my laptop.

See you :???:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It won't run very well, the Atom processors are far from the strongest and this emulator needs as much CPU power as it can get. That said though out of all the DS emus no$gba is friendliest to weak systems so if anything with run DS games then no$gba will.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It really depends on the game you want to play. It tested it on my eee 900A (same CPU [almost], less ram, slow drive):
Zelda PHG: about 50-80% speed
Oparation Vietnam: 70- 100% speed
Contra 4: full speed
2D Games work very well, the more 3d you have the less it becomes I guess

edit:
btw: I can play gta vc on my eee, also PJ64, SNES9x, ePSXe, Quake 3.. it isnt that bad!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yes, this emulator will run, but not fast. It will run like a tortoise (slow). Bye.
Pd: I don't have a mini-laptop, but I heard that mini-laptop aren't destined to new games because of his "powerful"(ironic) microproccesors.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
TWEWY doesn't have 3D graphics and if you don't use Meteor Smash, you won't have too many sprites during fights, so it might work. Just be prepared for massive slowdowns during cutscenes, especially during voiceovers.
If you already have the laptop and the game, it's your best bet to just try.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
same as for a powerfull PC lagunareturns, cheats, bigger screen, save states (when supported...not yet for DS games in no$gba) and other little goodies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.