Next Generation Emulation banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone confirm if I can use this tool do disable/solve the second controller aka double input issue inside FIFA 2007 on my Win 10 x64 machine?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anthem (new EA game) patch v1.1.0 works with x360ce_x64 and my Logitech Dual Action gamepad on Windows 10. It took some time to figure out, but I found the solution was to: (1) rename the existing XInput9_1_0.dll in the game directory to something like XInput9_1_0a.dll so it isn't used (2) drop x360ce_x64.exe in the game directory and run it, then (3) go to the "Game Settings" tab and put a check next to "64-bit v1.4" under "XInput Files" for both Anthem.exe and x360ce_x64.exe (5) Apply/Synchronize Settings, then (6) Return to the "Controller" tab and click "Save". I played a few games, and all of the buttons appear to be working along with the analog sticks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A Plague Tale:Innocence Does Not Detect My controller,Also I have tried renaming the xinput file into different version (1_0,1_2,1_3,1_4) and still does not work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please provide me with configuration to Witcher 2 (WIN 8.1 64 bit, controller Logitech Rumblepad 2). I have tried x360fce 64bit but there is prompt that game is 32 bit. When I use x360fce 32 bit it does not detect my controller as well. I put x360fce in Witcher location and in Witcher\bin location and it does not work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want to report another compatible game:
snowrunner
snowrunner.exe
xinput9_1_0.dll 64bit
xinput1_4.dll 64bit
hooks COM and LL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, Sorry i have a question here,
I did use your method on my laptop and it worked completely fine for my Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, but then i had another Logitech gamepad that would like to play for 2 players, however, the game only shows the controls of my own gamepad and the keyboard option, but not the Logitech's!!!!! I was so frustrating now!!! Mind to lend me a hand?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help please, I try to open the One Piece World Seeker game and the keys are all unconfigured from the gamepad, is there any way to fix it? Additional, it throws me an error message when I put the x360ce exe file to the game folder.

Error:

TocaEdit X360 Controller Emulator 3.2.10.82

241 - 256 of 256 Posts