Next Generation Emulation banner
221 - 240 of 271 Posts
New compatible game:

Everspace (EA/Beta)

EVERSPACE.exe / RSG-Win64-Shipping.exe
xinput1_3.dll

x360ce_x64.exe must first be run/configured in the main EVERSPACE directory.
after configuration, copy the created x360ce.ini & xinput1_3.dll files into the EVERSPACE\RSG\Binaries\Win64 directory.
backup the existing xinput1_3.dll file in the EVERSPACE\RSG\Binaries\Win64 folder first if you plan on ever using a standard xinput device.
No HookMasks.

New compatible game:

Everspace (EA/Beta)

EVERSPACE.exe / RSG-Win64-Shipping.exe
xinput1_3.dll

x360ce_x64.exe must first be run/configured in the main EVERSPACE directory.
after configuration, copy the created x360ce.ini & xinput1_3.dll files into the EVERSPACE\RSG\Binaries\Win64 directory.
backup the existing xinput1_3.dll file in the EVERSPACE\RSG\Binaries\Win64 folder first if you plan on ever using a standard xinput device.
No HookMasks.

Hi, thanks for the report, I have still trouble to make it work, though. It seems that I can either perturb the whole xinput loading if the .dll and .ini files are NOT left in the main EVERSPACE directory or have no effect at all if the files are copied. I checked that with an Xbox controller with a modified layout. Nevertheless, my direct input "Black Widow" do not respond in any way within the game.

Any thoughts ?

EDIT :

I found the solution :

I needed to check the "DInput File" under 64-bit in order to make my settings apply... Not sure I understand the whole thing...

Glad you found a solution, the only thing I could think to try was maybe launching from the RSG-Win64-shipping.exe instead of everspace.exe, but it seems you just needed to set up the dll file correctly, which is tricky when first using x360ce. if you know its a 32 or 64 bit program you can just check every dll file in the list and it will create them all, but most will be unnecessary. The wiki (and this thread) shows which ones are needed specifically for which games though.

I am not able to use any gamepad on Party Panic ; i tried version 0.9.0.2 and 0.9.8 none of them worked (windows 10)
i have 4 pad connected (3 usb ps3/pc and 1 ps1/2 usb adapter) other games works well ;
any clues ?

Cannot get it to work with the new "Redout" racing game, I tried a few different things and nothing happens at all .. super sad because I can't play this game without a controller :(

http://store.steampowered.com/app/517710/
Instructions for Redout compatibility:

- Paste the "x360ce_x64.exe" to the "redout.exe" located at ...\SteamApps\common\Redout
- Run x360ce
- Go to "Game Settings" and choose redout.exe
- Enable: LL, DI, SA, PIDVID, WT
- Enable all the 64-bit XInput Files
- Close x360ce
- Now copy all the xinput files, the x360 exe and the x360 ini file and paste them to ...\SteamApps\common\Redout\redout\Binaries\Win64

As of now, I am unable to use the emulator on Crysis 2 or 3. I think I have tried all the basics. I tried using the 32 and 64 bit emulators just to make sure.

EDIT -
Crysis 2 seems to be working. The trick is to use the 32 bit emulator... create all the different files of xinput.dll's that your asked to try out... I don't know per say which one worked but I copied and pasted the emulator + xinput.dll's and x360ce file into EVERY single folder inside the "CRYTEK" folder. (of course it is probably just one folder that makes it work... I didn't feel like figuring it out one by one).

I will update you guys on if Crysis 3 works.

sonic adventure 2 battle and the pc port of bayonetta works perfect on, i really dont known what version is but ive use a version that it have a exe called xinput test, a dll xbox wrapper or something, a folder called scr, xinput files (those games use 1_3) and to map the controls i write in the ini directly, maybe its the actual program but after configurate it some one put in a folder the xinput files, the ini and that stuff or its simply a very old version, but it works fine

Attachments

Rez Infinte

The game uses 64-bit and requires multiple copies of x360ce as the Area X part of the game is configured as a separate executable.

The Rez-Infinite.exe is a wrapper and the actual program is in the REZ subdirectory. Meanwhile REZAX subdirectory contains the executible for the Area X. =

"Angry Goy 2" game is not recognizing the emulator
İt's a 32 bit game and you can play the game with multiple people in pc using a xbox360 controller. I couldn't get to work the emulator in-game. Is there a compatblity thing I need to do ?

221 - 240 of 271 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.