Next Generation Emulation banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, not sure where i'm suppose to post this, but i've an issue, i use 360 controller to play rocket league, a friend of mine asked me to try this emulateur with a playstation gamepad, which is working, the thing is, now my 360 controller doesn't work for this game ( works for others games, but not rocket league ) i tried to delete the files ( the . exe, since i didn't see any new .dll ) a system folder reset, but still not working, any ideas? i'm redownloading the game at the moment, if it doesn't work, it's probably because i've do to something which i don't know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
added I am alive with

[IAmAlive_game.exe]
Name = I Am Alive
HookMask = 0x0000001E

If triggers and buttons are messed up hit the Defaults button on the controller related option screens in game.
Can u please explain me how to use x360ce for i am Alive?.. I am using a enter e-gpv..I am very confused please Help.. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
The following games work fine with the default hook mask:
Code:
[nuclearthrone.exe]
Name = Nuclear Throne
HookMask = 0x00000002

[Sequence.exe]
Name = Before the Echo
HookMask = 0x00000002

[Spelunky.exe]
Name = Spelunky
HookMask = 0x00000002

[Starwhal.exe]
Name = Starwhal
HookMask = 0x00000002

[TowerFall.exe]
Name = TowerFall Ascension
HookMask = 0x00000002
Update of CompatibilityList in the repository: #309 (pull request)

·
Registered
1 Posts
> The thing is that I have downloaded the 360ce thing, i have putted it in my NFS rivals folder. I have setupped it like i would like to, but the thing is the game has kinda setted the wheel settings to me. Its like in the 360 software i have setted the A button to be X in my controller, but in game A button is something else...
>
> Iam usining the logitech driving force GT and i would love to get your help with this so i can enjoy NFS rivals more.
>

Edit by mod

We don't contact by email or skype.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm using a Saitek Cyborg pad on Windows 10 and I've had pretty good success until recently.

The last two games I've tried have the same problem. Ori and the Blind Forest and Hyper Light Drifter.

The games recognize the controller well enough, and I get the chime when the game starts so I know it is loading the correct x_input dlls.

However, the mapping is completely screwed up. The face buttons don't match (ie everything works great in x360ce, but to get 'X' in game I press 'A' on the pad), which is easy enough to fix with a little remapping, but then I find that Start is mapped to RT, so the game is interpreting IHAxis3 as the Start button. The Start and Back buttons don't seem to do anything at all.

I've been scrambling trying to get something to work. If I can't get this figured out before Dark Souls 3 is released I'm likely to turn terribly violent in real life.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry. yep I mean 1.04. Still doesn't work rather than walking with the Left analog stick.
Only missing the steamapi ini. The rest is basically the same. Suggestions for a fix?
Try delete all files of x360ce, including the exe file, them put the THIS executable in game folder, run it and search online settings. Worked fine for me, and my controller is a piece of shit, is a Leadership Gamer 1022:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try delete all files of x360ce, including the exe file, them put the THIS executable in game folder, run it and search online settings. Worked fine for me, and my controller is a piece of shit, is a Leadership Gamer 1022:
That's what I tried it still didn't work out for me :c. Also deleted the Files and settings for brawlhalla and only left the Dark Souls ones after reinstalling it. It still doesn't work for me and it's not fun without a controller.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's what I tried it still didn't work out for me :c. Also deleted the Files and settings for brawlhalla and only left the Dark Souls ones after reinstalling it. It still doesn't work for me and it's not fun without a controller.
Try download the game from Steam and apply 1.04 update by CODEX

·
Registered
30 Posts
guys anyone got Mother Russia Bleeds to work?
i manage to get it to detect my gamepad but it also detect the keyboard as player one ,gamepad as player two and again keyboard as player three....!!!! disconnecting the keyboard doesn't help
it works with xinput1_3 X64
any help?

201 - 220 of 258 Posts