Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently played SUIKODEN2 but I can't seem to get the ending where jowy lives although I've recruited all 108 star of destiny did I do anything wrong

I was also replaying Vagrant Story because of my new Wakizashi...

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
I'd look on Gamefaqs, but I believe the ending you're talking about involves going back to the hometown, and saying the right things to Jowy.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
i r play Castlevania: SOTN again on PSP

is like ritual lol
I'm hoping to pick up a PSP in July and look forward to playing that on the PSP.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Games that get replay time every once in a while:

Lufia 2 (Rise of the Sinistrals): My first RPG, and definitely one of the better SNES RPG's out there. Don't overlook it if you're a fan of Final Fantasy style games. The music alone is reason to play, and the graphics are among the best on the system. The story is above average Japanese swords and sorcery stuff, at least you're not chasing crystals :rolleyes: Nice characters and great dialogues.

Shenmue: Needs to be played badly, but an unreliable DC and lack of time kept me from it. Might introduce the lady to this game though.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, a highly overlooked classic and definitely a great, lighthearted Zelda game. It's "A Link to the Past" - lite.

Final Fantasy 7: Used to be played every once in a while, but haven't touched it in years, unfortunately.

Dungeon Keeper 2: Epic classic, last year I replayed both the first and second game and had masses of fun.

Settlers: Well, any type of Settlers, it doesn't matter which game from the series as they all give me this lovely feeling of chilling out in a cute world, building my settlement. Often I go back to Settlers 2 though, and the remake really was a blessing as well.

Diablo 2: Sparkled by a shared addiction with my GF, I've been coming back to this game many times in the last year. Played it first in 2005, and played it again last year. Great fun, and looking forward to the third. In Summer I'll see if Titan Quest is a worthy game.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
No time to replay games because there's still too many I haven't played even once.

·
Demon
1,205 Posts
I rarely replay games, but I did manage to find time to replay Jak II and Jak III. Now that I knew what to expect from both games, they became much easier and more fun. After finishing those, I'm kinda sad to see what happened to the Crash franchise witnout Naughty Dog at the helm.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
No time to replay games because there's still too many I haven't played even once.
Amen! I still can't understand why people say that PC gaming is too expensive. There's so many games being released I don't even have time to play them before they hit the budget bin. There's no point in downloading them in the first place since I have a huge amount of games that still demand attention. And even after I have played all those, then there's still the classics to replay...

We already invented global warming, why can't we invent something to make the earth slow down a bit?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
live here.

its the platform exclusive console games that suck for holding high prices.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Console games take a while longer to drop in price.

There's so many games being released I don't even have time to play them before they hit the budget bin. There's no point in downloading them in the first place since I have a huge amount of games that still demand attention.
Yup. Exactly my situation. When my sister visits, she'll be bringing me like 20 games which I had shipped to her house.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.