Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
1 Posts
[*removed*.com]the ghost michael jackson

The death of the King of Pop seems that every day a new chapter to questions about his death, his debts, the questions of who will be his heirs, a film about their next life and call for his funeral mass is added Now the appearance of a ghostly image in his Neverland mansion.

The image of a mysterious spectrum was collected by the cameras of the program Larry King of CNN while recording an interview in 'Neverland', the mansion of the recently deceased pop star.

The chambers of Larry King's show attracted the presence of a ghostly figure walking through the hallways of the California ranch of Michael Jackson, more precisely the mysterious silhouette in front of the fireplace in the suite occupied the artist .... Read more

Responsible for this recording is Miko Brando, son of Marlon Brando and a great friend of Jacko in life.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

byes

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I asked my sister to take a look at the image, and she says theres no ghost in it. so indeed. Spam.

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
mmmm there is indeed something moving there and it walks just like a person.. i don´t believe in Ghosts but whatever it is it has something red that looks like Michael´s famous red jacket. probably the video was edited i don´t know but that´s for sure not a shadow.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Its not a ghost guys, its probably someone ****ing with lights and shadows. my sister took a good look at the photo and saw nothing.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Yep.

besides, i don't think the devil lets child molestors wander about up here.

· Registered
285 Posts
Very low quality image and something looks like it moves on it? ...Grow up. Its most likely just a something creating a shadow or reflection from outside the image or something...
It's funny (or not) how these things are always low quality images. You would think statistically someone would have a high quality picture of video of a "ghost" by now.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I had one a few years ago.

guy was selling a supposedly haunted dagger he found in a cupboard in a garage in his new place. There was a picture of his kitchen in which you could clearly make out the face of someone in the glass door.

· Registered
285 Posts

guy was selling a supposedly haunted dagger he found in a cupboard in a garage in his new place. There was a picture of his kitchen in which you could clearly make out the face of someone in the glass door.
:rolleyes:

· Banned
35,081 Posts
I had posted it here at some point.

· Registered
13,839 Posts

Bah, some stalker or burglar watching through it... Its not like it has to be a ghost just because its behind the kitchen door!:rolleyes:

· Banned
35,081 Posts
i doubt some stalker or burglar would be watching at the bottom left corner of the door.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.