Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long long time ago I saw this game. It was probably an NES game. The only parts I remember about it are that there were red and blue people on some sort of area map where you walked(viewing from overhead). If you were caught by the reds you got sent to jail. They seemed to run around randomly, while the blues may or may not be there to help you. If you had a key you could get out of the jail. At some point you are looking for a canoe or boat. I know that's not much to go on but I never really played so I'm not even sure if that's all right. If anyone has a clue what I'm talking about could you tell me what game that was because I've been trying to remember it for like 10 years lol. oO

There was another game I'm trying to remember but I know even less about it. It was probably an NES game too. I think it was some kind of rpg. The only part I remember was that I was in a lake at some point and was randomly caught by various creatures and had to fight them or run away. That makes it seem like an rpg but that's not much to go on. I'm pretty sure it wasn't FF. I was fighting sharks or something.

These are old games but if anyone even remembers playing them or knows the name I'd like to know. :bow: :bow:

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
First one: (all of these are just possible gueses)
Yo Noid!?

2nd one:
Star Tropics?
one of the "Ultima" games?

If you need to do some pic checking try here...

video game museum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts