1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First no this is not dolphin related

I just bought myself those beautiful games for GC I'a bit
a fan of RE series.
Finished already RE 2.3.4
But this is the first time i have problem i cant finish this game because

1.Not enough space in backpack even if there are 2 characters

2.Not enough ammo seriously RE 0 when i got to second boos i had try knife that bastard most of the ammo i just don't see it laying i have a bad eye sight so i don't see a black clip of ammo on black floor

So please give any tips playing and no I'm not gonna play it on easy mode that just suck :p

·
Classic Games Lover
5,277 Posts
Yeh, RE Remake is considerably harder than the original one, mainly because of Crimson Heads, but it is IMO the best Resident Evil ever. Don't see the problem with inventory space tho, perhaps with Chris, but it's ok with Jill. In RE0 you can drop items and come back and pick up them later when needed, in RE you have chests. There's no golden rule, just store/drop unneeded items, carry only the ones you need.
Easy mode does not suck, it just allows you to enjoy the game instead of getting frustrated ;)

·
Not a Registered User
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright i somehow survive and no easy mode is just to easy i want a bit of a challenge
I still have a problem with ammo its quite random sometimes it takes one shot to kill those zombies and sometimes even an entire magazine is not enough any suggestion or knife lessons xD
Or is it me or is Jill pretty weak in REmake it took just 3 small bites to kill her from an average zombie o_O

1 - 3 of 3 Posts